Total War: Warhammer?

gord96 - Picked this up yesterday and it's alot of fun. Karl Franz is a wrecker. No Deathclaw yet but he wades into battle and just destroys people. The Reiksguard is amazing too. Dudes really get thrown around the battlemap. It's also quite a challenge. Just playing on normal and really have to work to try and hold my position. Managing though to stabilize the situation slowly and secure Reikland from the damn secessionists. Then it's off to get a little revenge on some scheming elector counts.

No issues with install or graphics. Runs at a clean 60 fps on a 2 year old gaming PC on High settings.
this. Franz is a beast, although my battle strategy is all sorts of fucked up. I'm trying to play it safe and form an alliance, but nothing Is working. Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
gord96 - Picked this up yesterday and it's alot of fun. Karl Franz is a wrecker. No Deathclaw yet but he wades into battle and just destroys people. The Reiksguard is amazing too. Dudes really get thrown around the battlemap. It's also quite a challenge. Just playing on normal and really have to work to try and hold my position. Managing though to stabilize the situation slowly and secure Reikland from the damn secessionists. Then it's off to get a little revenge on some scheming elector counts.

No issues with install or graphics. Runs at a clean 60 fps on a 2 year old gaming PC on High settings.
this. Franz is a beast, although my battle strategy is all sorts of fucked up. I'm trying to play it safe and form an alliance, but nothing Is working. Phone Post 3.0

I got a few counts and some dwarves in a defensive alliance. Got raided to fuck by some orcs, but all is going pretty well now. I heard the Chaos invasion gets a bit nuts so trying to get the Empire secure ASAP!

Has a Game of Thrones feel to it in that you are hearing about this great host to the north preparing to overrun the Empire with their legions of daemons and chaos warriors.

Started an Ork campaign.I love how they suffer attrition through infighting if you go too many turns without fighting.

I love the Total War series... Currently replaying 'Medieval TW 2'... But I just can't get excited about this one.

amadeus - I love the Total War series... Currently replaying 'Medieval TW 2'... But I just can't get excited about this one.
MTW2 has the best mods. Make sure you are playing with the Stainless Steel 6.4 mod good sir. Phone Post 3.0

Just a heads up...one major complaint is enemy agents really spam assassinations, etc. the game launched with steam workshop so there is already tons of little mods. I am using one that disables enemy agents being able to use assassinations. Much better. Phone Post 3.0