Touchy Fili talks PVZ, TAM, and Anal Sex

Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. I talk about my week doing comedy shows at clubs and weed dispensaries, Ellenberger and I debate what female fighters would be the best in bed and more.

Mike Ricci talks about how he would finish Ben Askren in 1 minute, his upcoming fight in Titan FC, getting cut from the UFC, finding his inner warrior and more.

Touchy talks about "hanging out" with PVZ, being on house arrest, the 2 bands that he is in and why he likes having anal sex with women. Hope you enjoy.

Best,

Adam Hunter

www.adamhunter.com

Is he in the friend zone? Or is he and that manlet Eskimo brothers? Phone Post 3.0

Fitting Mike is on the podcast talking about anal.

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - Is he in the friend zone? Or is he and that manlet Eskimo brothers? Phone Post 3.0
Hope you enjoy the show man Phone Post 3.0

Why can't we download this? Phone Post 3.0

Touchy Fili came across as a really cool dude.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Touchy Fili came across as a really cool dude.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

I really need to start listening to this Podcast more.

Do you do these live or only pre-recorded?

sub'd your podcast, always gotta support a fellow LI wrestler lol Phone Post 3.0

For later, thanks Phone Post 3.0

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - Is he in the friend zone? Or is he and that manlet Eskimo brothers? Phone Post 3.0
Listen to the podcast Phone Post 3.0

"I have a tattoo of my mom."

"Really is it a train wreck?"

I almost had to pull over. Phone Post 3.0

Wait why didn't you tell me you're on iTunes too? Made listening experience way better Phone Post 3.0

subscribes on itunes Phone Post 3.0