Tough Times Training at NY Combat Sambo

TTT

Glad to announce that Gracie Barra Clearwater has started a Tough Times Program as well!

Gracie Barra Clearwater wants to help those who have been hit hardest by the collapsing economy. If you have recently lost your job, you are welcome to train for free by joining our Tough Times Training program.

Enrollment in the program allows you to train at the 7:30PM classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights and the 12 noon class on Saturday at no cost.

To qualify, you must show that you were laid off within the last 6 months. You can stay enrolled in the free program for 6 months from the date you sign up or until you secure another job (whichever comes first).

If you are interested in joining, please call us at 727-204-9731.

We're hoping the economy recovers quickly, but you don't have to wait till then to train!

Credit and thanks goes to Stephen Koepfer of the American Sambo Association and New York Combat Sambo for the Tough Times Training concept.

Nope, not us. We did have an open mat years back, but it was in Manhattan

Very generous of you!

ttt

Great thing to do.

Much respect

ttt for SamboSteve

That's awesome! You're good people Steve...

That is a nice thing to do for people who are having hard times.

TTT

SamboSteve is one of the best guys in the business period

-jk

Thanks guys.  TTT for Gracie Barra too!  http://www.tampabjj.com/

Bravo! TTT

TTT - Tough times ahead.

Wish you all the best.

ttt

ttt

ttt

SamboSteve - 
goldplatedeyes - I got about 2 more weeks of healing on my shoulder and I'm definitely gonna come roll with you guys!

Roling with Phoenix is comparable to a very frustrating puzzle. On one hand you don't know what to do with him and get really fucking frustrated with all his nullification. On the other hand, you can't wait to do it again after you've thought of a new strategy.

OK, who are you? We have obviously met...LOL. I don't know the screen name.

Phoenix has gotten much better. He has busted his ass this year!  He can be frustrating...he has no neck...LOL
his name is TAY TAY, the biggest interhomo to ever hit the web.

CBS is hitting hard in the next few weeks i here... might see me soon... moving to manahattan 3 years ago killed all training i did due to prices... if anything, GREAT FREAKING IDEA and awesome you guys are doing this!

SamboSteve - 
goldplatedeyes - I got about 2 more weeks of healing on my shoulder and I'm definitely gonna come roll with you guys! Roling with Phoenix is comparable to a very frustrating puzzle. On one hand you don't know what to do with him and get really fucking frustrated with all his nullification. On the other hand, you can't wait to do it again after you've thought of a new strategy.
 OK, who are you? We have obviously met...LOL. I don't know the screen name. Phoenix has gotten much better. He has busted his ass this year!  He can be frustrating...he has no neck...LOL

hey steve here is your boy goldplatedeyes...he is a rat and a tranny cross-dresser, but you should get in tight with him as he will keep your mats and toilet bowles looking shiny and new for years to come.

on another note..awesome thing you are doing there. i know my instructor has been helping some of our guys as well..hope the good karma comes back to you guys

here is "taytay"...

Photobucket

edit for macman

LMAO. Deuce is the man and i wake up everyday to give him a VTFU. that TAY TAY sure can work wonders with random objects in the bathroom so be careful, but he will make you into the next RU PAUL in a week.