Tougher fight for Jon Jones: Curtis Blaydes or Francis Ngannou?

me too, Im going to try and get tickets if theyre not a bagillion dollars.

1 Like

The negotiation isn’t going to be easy. Ngannou has been outspoken about not being paid as much as he feels he’s worth.

Jones made a lot of noise last year about wanting more money when there was lots of buzz about this fight, prior to Ngannou’s knee surgery.

Both guys are in the latter stages of their careers and they realize that this fight represents their peak payday, so they want to cash in BIG TIME!

Dana’s going to have to be prepared to bust open the vault. So yeah, tickets to that card will likely be a bagillion dollars.

2 Likes

Hamilton’s takedowns were unsuccessful and Ngannou landed that nasty kimura.

Stipe’s one takedown was unsuccessful in the 2nd fight and Ngannou even took Stipe down and got in some GnP in.

Blaydes barely landed any takedowns in their 1st fight and Ngannou was able to get back to his feet.

Jon Jones took DC down, and you’re on here talking about Anthony Hamilton lol.

If Blaydes and Ngannou fight a 3rd time I’d pick Blaydes

1 Like

The hammer!!

2 Likes

Jones the type of dude to attack Francis’ surgically repaired knee with side kicks

3 Likes

Jon Jones is a slick mofo he will fuck up your knees, gas you out and maybe throw 2-3 eye pokes in the fight.

I’m not talking about Jones at all. Of course Jones is a way better wrestler than Ngannou. I was responding to you saying Francis was dogshit and never fought a wrestler. Me pointing out he fought Stipe 2x, Blaydes 2x, Cain etc… and only lost one of those fights should not be controversial.

Ciryl

The years its taken Jones to move up one weight class (that is his normal walking weight) leads me to believe he’ll have trouble with any decent HW

1 Like