Toughest guy you know?

The toughest teenager you know thread made me think of my dads buddy Frank. Guy is built like a brick shit house, he lifts but has no MA training. My Dad would tell me stories all the time. One that sticks out is there was a neighborhood "tough guy" . He and Frank crossed paths, I guess the guy and his crew ended up slapping Franks glasses off his face and it ended with Frank KOing him with one punch and attempting to put him in a garbage can. My Dad said it pretty much turn into a brawl after that but whoever that dude Frank hit went to sleep.

Im sure that story won't match up to whats out there, but Id love to hear them!

I don't know if I have stories like that - none I'd share on an internet forum. I've worked with lots of scary guys. One of the was a former SFOD-D guy who had started out as an interrogator. He was as tiny as me and wore thick glasses. He looked like he made pizzas in some strp mall restaurant.  But just talking to you - culd flip a switch and make you feel all goose-pimply and frightened. 

Josie.

Not sure. I know who the toughest guy in Letterkenny is though.

Not me, but my Dad had a friend called Allie the Ax.

He got nickname as a result of someone hitting him with an ax and Allie beating the shit out of his attacker after the ax attack.

He told me Allie was built like a Mack truck.

My Judo instructor. Judo champian, former Marine, cop and now has a firearms buisness.  He's been through and seen a lot.

Don't feel like saying his name but a LW UFC Contender who is ranked top 5.

Also, my judo coach who is a former Soviet Union army member having fought in the Afghan war and master of sport in Judo/Sambo.  He is high level Judoka in the soviet union and competed against Vitali Klitschko in an underground fight when they were both 19 years old. He competed for a spot for the 2004 Olympics as well but didn't make it.

cyberc92 -

Gaethje is a good dude

The Closed Guard -
cyberc92 -

Gaethje is a good dude

Not Gaethje 

If any of my irl friends want to chime in with some of my many exploits, it just seems kind of vain for me to go on about it.

I knew a World War II Kamikaze Survivor, he was one of three who lived from his ship. 

So he may just be the luckiest guy I know. 

I have a friend who just retired from corrections as a lieutenant.  20 years in.  Got out and became a mercenary (paid gun) in Afghan, Africa, Iraq.  You name it he goes.  He has a suitcase near his door cause when they call he goes.

He is a incredible boxer and a state champ wrestler.  Gives zero fucks.

For fun, he has his friends blindfold him and drive him hours away into the woods with just his backpack and gun.  They don't tell him where he is and he must find his way home.

Real crazzy dude but would give you the shirt off his back.

He is, also, now a police officer.

He helps me teach at one of the biggest MMA gyms in Northeast with multiple UFC and Bellator fighters and he usually fets the better of all them.

Guy I used to work with. Was retired career Army mostly as a D.I. He got cancer and went through multiple surgeries, each one removing some of his guts and finally to the point where he essentially had no intestines left. At one point, me and another guy went to visit him at his house because his wife said we better say our goodbyes. He was as frail and sick as could be and death just seemed to hover in the room. When I left that day there was absolutely no doubt that it was the last time I'd see him alive. Somehow he hung on. Eventually, he started to gain strength again. He continued with treatments and other tortures and managed to survive it all. Eventually, he was getting out and about and within a couple years was driving and living a reasonably "normal" life considering much of his guts had been cut out.

I was chatting with him one day and he was walking very stiffly. He said that he had been driving an old tricycle type tractor and it had rolled over into a ditch and pinned him under the steering wheel. His son managed to pry and bend the steering wheel enough that he could wriggle out, but the ordeal had left him pretty sore. I couldn't even give him shit about it. The guy is a walking miracle.

cyberc92 -
The Closed Guard -
cyberc92 -

Gaethje is a good dude

Not Gaethje 

Dustin’s a good dude.

Someone will call bullshit on this, don't care it is true.

Quite a few years ago i knew a guy that got his ass kicked out of the military after several years. He was big and he was a special kind of mean. Never seen it before or since.

He went to prison for throwing a knife at a guy at a party, it stuck him to the wall, right through his chest.

While in prison he ripped a guys arm off and beat him to death with it. Literally.

We were friends and he still made me nervous. Tough and strong mixed with a special kind of crazy and mean. I would not bet against him versus anyone on the planet.

Even a bigshot in the MMA world. I simply don't think he would follow the rules, and it would take more than a ref to get him off someone.