Toughest Team

On another thread I stated that the 1990 Leafs was one of the toughest teams put together in the last 20 years. Screw that, check out the 1987 Saskatoon Blades, WHL Team:

Kevin Kaminski -little badass, went on to the NHL

Tony Twist- one of the best NHL fighters ever

Kelly Chase -fought a lot, lost a lot. Went on to play for the Blues

Kerry Clark -Wendel Clark's younger, bigger brother. Never made it in the NHL but was a tough bastard!

Kory Kocer -Joey Kocer's brother. Not as badass as his brother, but still fought a lot!

"Kerry Clark -Wendel Clark's younger, bigger brother. Never made it in the NHL but was a tough bastard!"

He was a Flames prospect and i believe played a few games for them.

Toughest team was probably the 75-76 Flyers

Gary Dornhoefer

Orest Kindrachuck

Mel Bridgman

Bill Barber

Andre Dupont

Terry Crisp

Paul Holmgren

Bobby Clarke

Jack McIlhargey

Dave "The Hammer" Shultz

Jesus H

Hrmm this is weird, i coulda sworn he at least was at a Flames training camp or two.Looking up his stats though i don't see anything of the sort.

ah hah! LOL Check out the jersey he's wearing in his pic on the sign:

lol at bobby clarke being tough.

Chicago had a few tough guys in the late 80's, Grimson, Peluso, Manson, Smith, Van Dorp

Love him or hate him, Clarke was a tough little motherfucker.

'Love him or hate him, Clarke was a tough little motherfucker.'

it takes a lot of guts to come right off the bench and brake someones ankle. Clarke makes Havlat look classy. Fuck that piece of shit.

I actually had though Kerry Clark had made it to the NHL as well until I looked him up. Actually it was interesting when I looked at the careers of junior hockey players that I grew up watching in Saskatoon. A lot of guys playing 7-10 years in the minors. I didn't realize Kory Kocer made it to the NHL either.

Maybe those cards are photoshopped, didn't Klima wear number 32? :)

there is no question Clark was tough, not in a fighter sense.

matthew, Mr Henderson is that you?

;-)

MrColdCock i'm still pretty sure he suited up for Calgary although perhaps it was just pre-season? I know they talked about him at training camp a couple of years in a row, but he never seemed to pan out.Kory Kocur's pic is from the Adirondack Red Wings.