TOWE...need your contact info

Send me a PM with your email addy please...have a question for you.

thanks
G

up

www.lifestylesoftherichandfamous.com

Gardner,Ive been in touch with the guys at Mammoth SE...Thanks for the referral, we're discussing things right now actually! If I end up doing something at UFC 88, you gonna be able to make it?

HKP: lol fucker

For sure, i will be there.

Glad yall linked up.

TOWE - Gardner,Ive been in touch with the guys at Mammoth SE...Thanks for the referral, we're discussing things right now actually! If I end up doing something at UFC 88, you gonna be able to make it?

So Gardner wants to do this through PM/email, but TOWE has to post on the thread so he can get his name drops in.

Fucking pathetic.

Captain Insano X - 
TOWE - Gardner,Ive been in touch with the guys at Mammoth SE...Thanks for the referral, we're discussing things right now actually! If I end up doing something at UFC 88, you gonna be able to make it?

So Gardner wants to do this through PM/email, but TOWE has to post on the thread so he can get his name drops in.

Fucking pathetic.

Why the hell is it any of your business?

DannyOcean - 
Captain Insano X - 

Fucking pathetic.

Cuz he's a miserable piece of shit... Guys like him don't matter in real life, let him say what he wants!

PS- Reason why I posted that in here isn't for name dropping, it's so I can get a buzz going early! The more people talk, the more people show up to my events. Internet douches like him are the only ones who don't understand that by now!

DannyOcean - 
Captain Insano X - 

Fucking pathetic.

Exactly........it should have been done in private via email/pm just like Gardner wanted in the first place.

But then TOWE wouldn't be able to play make believe.....

So don't open the thread if you dont care and don't post if you think it sucks.

sorry, but have to agree with Insano. You see a thread about someone wanting to talk to TOWE, you know TOWE is going to say something besides "email sent". It's one of those constants in life: death, taxes, and TOWE's name dropping.

WhatIsMMA - Is this the Wrestler Dave Gardner?

nope