Towel cage "old wrestling trick" Wrong

Tired of reading its an old wrestling trick, I'm assuming a journalist made this idea up and everyone else is just running with it. There are no towels for weight ins in wrestling, you cover your junk with your hands and step on the scale. Your in a locker room of just wrestlers and coaches, no spectators

LOL.

Your coach made you all stand there naked holding your junk?

Sandusky was a brazen muhfucka.

Why cover your junk?

I've never seen towels at wrestling weigh ins.

TheVandalz - LOL.

How long did it take you to come up with that terrible post im assuming you'd thought was going to be hilarious

TheVandalz - LOL.

Hahaha

reminds me of the friends episode where joey sends chandler to his tailor who cops plenty of feels and has been doing it to joey all his life who thinks it's normal.

i know, I'm a fag. Not as much as OP though!

TheVandalz - LOL.

This, wtf???

stevekt - Why cover your junk?
Haha depends how you roll I guess. Some definitely don't

Well I guess it proves how "old wrestling trick" started. Look how many of you turds are baffled by reality. Clearly you have been stuck on forums your whole lives never living one. All your life experiences come from trolling online

danybayamon23 -
TheVandalz - LOL.

Hahaha

reminds me of the friends episode where joey sends chandler to his tailor who cops plenty of feels and has been doing it to joey all his life who thinks it's normal.

i know, I'm a fag. Not as much as OP though!

JT: That's how the make pants!
RG: In prison...

OP is correct.

Baguba - Well I guess it proves how "old wrestling trick" started. Look how many of you turds are baffled by reality. Clearly you have been stuck on forums your whole lives never living one. All your life experiences come from trolling online
This is a MMA forum, a lot of us have personal experience in the matter at hand.
Never once have I seen a guy weighing naked without a towel.
How old were you dude?

In high school soccer, we dropped trow and did the whirly bird.

No weigh ins or anything.  Just good clean fun

I competed for 5 years at the national level in freestyle wrestling in Canada and at no weigh in were towels allowed. You had to weigh in in your singlet or nude if you needed but no towels.

Also if you're more worried about pecker checkers than making weight than at an event you've dedicated so much time and effort to train for then your prorities are a bit skewed. 

What was Jerry Sandusky like back then?

In high school we always weighed in nude and they documented everything with video cameras. I thought it was odd weighing in for basketball but I was a kid and did what I was told.

GrindOnLine -
Baguba - Well I guess it proves how "old wrestling trick" started. Look how many of you turds are baffled by reality. Clearly you have been stuck on forums your whole lives never living one. All your life experiences come from trolling online
This is a MMA forum, a lot of us have personal experience in the matter at hand.
How old were you dude?
And what are you referring to, mma weigh ins clearly you have a cover because they are usually done in public. In wrestling it's not needed nor done. I'm aware this is a mma forum and that's why it is sad

Baguba -
GrindOnLine -
How old were you dude?
And what are you referring to, mma weigh ins clearly you have a cover because they are usually done in public. In wrestling it's not needed nor done. I'm aware this is a mma forum and that's why it is sad
I'm 28 btw

Just realized title says towel cage haha my bad don't know how gate turned to cage