Towes UFC 24 party?

Where is it gonna be at?

Near Lake Pontchartrain.

But also, in the year 2000.

LOL, there was no money in after fight parties at UFC 24 so there were no TOWES or Tracy Lees.

LOLOL i just realized i put 24 instead of 104

pretty sure it's in steven segal's back yard with a few of his buddies. Just the regulars mostly - Arnold, J-chan, Gene "OG" lebell (inside joke!!), kirik, pres o-bam-bam, and ALLLL the pros will be there! just chillin, bein boys, mad tight. drinks on the reg, pro fighters on the reg, celebrities ON, THE. REG!

what kind of keyboard do you have...also VTFU for being consistently retarded

Golden Boy - LOL, there was no money in after fight parties at UFC 24 so there were no TOWES or Tracy Lees.

Sorry GB, I've done the majority of my parties for my friends for free.  I'd rather see them get paid instead of me!  I also don't compete with my friends, so if one is doing a party I won't try and move in and do one!  

Have a great day, stay outta rehab!

gogojeffa - pretty sure it's in steven segal's back yard with a few of his buddies. Just the regulars mostly - Arnold, J-chan, Gene "OG" lebell (inside joke!!), kirik, pres o-bam-bam, and ALLLL the pros will be there! just chillin, bein boys, mad tight. drinks on the reg, pro fighters on the reg, celebrities ON, THE. REG!

Its only funny when people who know me make the jokes!  When nerds like you do it, you just look like a jealous faggot...  But at least you're trying, you get a few points for that right?

:)