Toxic Fan Goes Nuts on Losing Fighter, Begs For Mercy After Getting Doxxed

2 Likes

UFC middleweight bruiser Julian Marquez was knocked out by 185-pound “Robocop” Gregory Rodrigues as part of the UFC Austin event last weekend in “The Lone Star State.” The loss snapped a two-fight win streak for “The Cuban Missile Crisis” and cost one unlucky bettor a couple of coins.

Marquez was listed as the +160 underdog
Unfortunately for Marquez, who probably already felt like shit for losing on the big stage, the aforementioned (cough) “fan” decided to vent his frustrations on Twitter, mocking the 32 year-old Missourian for coming up short on the UFC Austin main card.

Pro tip: If you’re going to act like an asshole on social media, try not to use accounts listed under your real identity.

2 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

Good. All these badasses that attack fighters on social media should be handled this way.

5 Likes

Actions have consequences. Fuck that idiot.

4 Likes

This is why I make sure to flame fighters from a separate twitter account.

6 Likes

That’s hilarious. The kid doesn’t see any symmetry in “It’s not my fault random people are giving you an unwanted opinion”

2 Likes

The kid is an idiot not only for the messages he sent, but for freaking out over the threats sent his way. He should just laugh off those threats and not bet on Marquez next time. Problem solved

lol must suck having twats like that getting in touch. fack me. a very reasonable response.

hope this starts and finishes with the guy shitting himself - and the beef then gets left behind. lesson learned.

Act like a piece of shit you should get treated like a piece of shit.

Julian also seems like a good dude so double fuck that guy.

Lmao, classic troll move.

Bunch of backpedalling pussies…

Stupid piece of shit had no reason bringing Miley into it.

5 Likes

How many pizzas were sent to his house? People talk a big game but do nothing.

Bingo.