Toy Story 3

What a great movie. Like, seriously, the perfect end to the trilogy. I grew up on the first two so having this one come out my senior year in High school was just perfect timing. I cry every time I watch it, it just feels like I'm seeing my childhood end every time it's on. Phone Post 3.0

Lay off the estrogen pills homie Phone Post

I've been watching all three with my two year old a lot lately. They're just absolutely incredible movies. Phone Post 3.0

I love that movie. Same guy who wrote it is writing the new Star Wars.

One of the best endings to a trilogy ever, if not the best. Toy story of terror on tonight Phone Post

There is a 30 minute Halloween toy story special on next week, wed I think. Make sure to dvr it for kids Phone Post 3.0

Jason - There is a 30 minute Halloween toy story special on next week, wed I think. Make sure to dvr it for kids Phone Post 3.0
Tonight I believe, and I plan to. Watching the first three with kids now is one of y favorite things to do when it gets cold or on a rainy day. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/undeniable-proof-that-the-walking-dead-and-toy-story-have-th

Jason - There is a 30 minute Halloween toy story special on next week, wed I think. Make sure to dvr it for kids Phone Post 3.0
I think it's on tonight man, I may be wrong but double check just in case Phone Post 3.0

Papa BUrgandy -

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/undeniable-proof-that-the-walking-dead-and-toy-story-have-th
I chuckled Phone Post 3.0

I did not tear up when it looks like they are all heading towards their death. You can't prove I did Phone Post 3.0

probably the last great Pixar movie!

I think what got me was the deal with his room.

That part hit home. Remembering when you gave up that safety nest of a boyhood bedroom.

Obviously now, Millenials don't move out so that changes the game a little. Phone Post

The ending sequence with Andy's initial reluctance to hand over Woody to Bonnie, and the subsequent final play time between the toys and Andy made it really dusty for me.

Combat Sport Fan - i cried like a bitch.
This is an honest man Phone Post 3.0

Toy Story of Terror is on tonight.

When Andy was driving away at the end...it got dusty.

haya1340 - 

LMAO...

fvck off bro, I cried too

Combat Sport Fan - something about that movie, giving up toys, growing up, not being a kid again...because for guys being kids is awesome...and its over....

its getting a little foggy in the room right now...

This guy knows Phone Post

haya1340 - 

Lay off the T pills homie...some people have hearts

great movies

My daughter was being goofy so I called her Captain Weirdo, Toy Story was on so she looked at me and said "yeah, well you're Captain Woody"

BRice76 -
I think it's on tonight man, I may be wrong but double check just in case Phone Post 3.0
Yeah my time is off, I forget I scheduled it last week Phone Post 3.0