TPK - David Jacobs in ICU?

Jeebus, hope all is well.

Improvement: I can do the shaka with my left hand.Now I can still pose for BJ pics!

ttt

The People's Knee -

Improvement: I can do the shaka with my left hand.Now I can still pose for BJ pics!

:) Phone Post 3.0

hope you are doing well

The People's Knee -

Thats great news! Let me know if you I can help in anyway.

The People's Knee -

Bro, nobody want to see a pic of you giving a BJ throwing up a Shaka Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - 
The People's Knee -

Bro, nobody want to see a pic of you giving a BJ throwing up a Shaka Phone Post 3.0

pm me with said pic?

Best wishes. Was it something that occurred in training or off hours? Phone Post 3.0

I am home now. Was released from the hospital late this afternoon.  Thank you all for the kind words. Next time, feel free to say them before I'm almost dead.

it's the little things in life...... For example:  I can now take a shit without having to call the nurse to unhook and unplug me from 68 different wires and monitors

glad to hear you are back and okay and did not die Dave.

also am pleased to hear that you are able to take a shit without assistance.  unassisted shits are truly a blessing that we all take for granted.

for the record the above sentences qualify as 'kind words' and I believe I'm covered up until the next time you almost die.  

can't say the same for anyone else. but yeah seriously, glad all is better now.

The People's Knee -

it's the little things in life...... For example:  I can now take a shit without having to call the nurse to unhook and unplug me from 68 different wires and monitors

Yeah, but was she hot? Phone Post 3.0

https://youtu.be/N3TuOQkN7e0

Embed pls Phone Post 3.0

HOLY SHIT! Glad you doing well, hope you full recover.

\m/ *shakas

Wish you well man. Sending postive thoughts your way for sure. 

PTM2020 - 

also am pleased to hear that you are able to take a shit without assistance.  unassisted shits are truly a blessing that we all take for granted.

for the record the above sentences qualify as 'kind words' and I believe I'm covered up until the next time you almost die.  

I would like to point out that Dave never said he was shitting unassisted.  He just said he didn't need to get unplugged.

The People's Knee -

I am home now. Was released from the hospital late this afternoon.  Thank you all for the kind words. Next time, feel free to say them before I'm almost dead.

That's not how it works Phone Post 3.0

Glad you are doing better. 

Steve72 - 
PTM2020 - 

I would like to point out that Dave never said he was shitting unassisted.  He just said he didn't need to get unplugged.

Once again, Steve72 with the acute observvation.

ttt for assisted shitting.