Tradesman that is best friends w millionaire, AMA

My best friend is a millionaire many times over. Ask me anything about him, or the differences between us. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - you bottom or power bottom?
Lol. We are both straight. Phone Post 3.0

What line of work are you both in?

What does he do for a living? Also, does your work pay well? If so, what specifically are you doing? Phone Post 3.0

Why not be his 'secretary' and make some dough.

You know him better than anyone.

Naderhood -

What line of work are you both in?

I do metal fabrication, with a focus on prototyping new products.

He works in wealth management. He manages the finances of some of the wealthiest people in the US. He went to a bottom tier university. Phone Post 3.0

Good Sir - What does he do for a living? Also, does your work pay well? If so, what specifically are you doing? Phone Post 3.0
Specifically I develop lifting attachments/clamps for cranes, specifically when lifting large pieces/sheets of metal.

The rest was answered in the previous answer.

I make very average money at my current job but I've made decent money in the past. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Why not be his 'secretary' and make some dough.

I'm his best friend because I won't accept charity like that. Phone Post 3.0

ever pay for his dinner?

PTM2020 -

ever pay for his dinner?

Yes, I try to pay every third or fourth time. I paid for dinner at cantina Laredo the last time we went out. Often he makes it very difficult for me to pay but I at least make an effort. The only time his money has ever genuinely benefitted me was a few years ago I had just deposited all my cash in the bank aaaaaand my ex lost my debit card....on thanksgiving....when we were supposed to drive 500 miles to see her family. I called him just to bitch about her losing my card and ruining our plans, and he said "hey come by here in a minute, etc" and handed me an envelope with three grand in it. That's how much he thought was reasonable for a drive to New Orleans and back lol. Phone Post 3.0

are you blowin him. also ypu can be a straight power bottom if you close your eyes Phone Post 3.0

PUBLICnoose - are you blowin him. also ypu can be a straight power bottom if you close your eyes Phone Post 3.0
Lolol no and no Phone Post 3.0

Does he constantly surround himself with dimepieces and cocaine?

PTM2020 -

Does he constantly surround himself with dimepieces and cocaine?

Yes and no. I've never seen him do cocaine but he does smoke weed. I'm certain he has done cocaine just never around me plus all his friends do.

He does quite well with the ladies. Phone Post 3.0

If you were to be the bottom, would you be ok with your place in life or you would prefer to be the power bottom?

have you ever snuck a peak in the locker room? What's he working with?

AlchemyIronworks - 
ShanTheMan - Why not be his 'secretary' and make some dough.

I'm his best friend because I won't accept charity like that. Phone Post 3.0

Dude its not charity if you suck his cock, its prostitutin'

Hunter Thompson's .45 - What's be getting you for Christmas this year? What are you getting him? Phone Post 3.0
We don't exchange Xmas gifts. Phone Post 3.0

Other Voices - How did he acquire these big clients?
He is a "rockstar" wealth manager under a large corporation that doesn't really have a wealth management division. Basically they say they do, but really just farm it out to independent wealth managers like him. He manages the wealth of several entire small countries in the Caribbean, and several large US cities, not just individuals. Phone Post 3.0

you gonna ask him to fund that wacky idea you've had all these years or what?