TRAIN JIU-JITSU IN BRAZIL?

ttt for a hell of an opportunity

TTT for robert to answer my 3 questions.

ttt

TTT for Omura's questions since I have the exact same questions... :)

ttt

ttt,

but guys, you should EMAIL him, he put it in his post.... EMAIL him and ask your questions.... it's your best bet to a quick answer.

ttt

Hey Guys,

I really appreciate the positive feedback to my post. Here is an update
To the package that I am offering. Before I get into the details let me tell you that my goal is to provide everything you need to come to Brazil and train in a positive and friendly environment. I take Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu very seriously. I have my own academy here in Brazil and opened it four years ago when I was 20 years old. I?m the head instructor at my own academy here and have been teaching full time for 4 years. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is not my hobby; it?s my life and my profession. I have competed and won first place black belt gold in the 2 most prestigious jiu-jitsu tournaments in the world, the Brazilian cup in Sao Paulo, Brazil and the Mundials in Rio. In addition, I have almost 100 other titles. My reason for telling you this is not to brag or act arrogant but rather to let you know that I am a professional caliber fighter that competes successfully at the highest level in my chosen sport. The jiu-jitsu that I will teach to you is the exact same jiu-jitsu that is being used here in Brazil by the best black belts. My goal is to teach you everything I know and use. I want to help you take your game to the next level.

I have been training fighters from all over the world for
over 3 years now. I recently expanded my program to include
a fully equipped house so that more people can come train.
I currently have a house one street away from my academy.
You can walk there in about 2 minutes. The house has 3 bedrooms,
2 bathrooms with showers, 1 kitchen area, a family room, and an
outdoor area to hang out. It is in a safe area. You will have
your own room. You can walk to the house from my academy very easily. You can also walk from the house and or gym to many
Restaurants, a very large shopping mall, ATM machines, etc.
Currently there are two open rooms at the house. One of the
rooms is taken at the moment and will be for the next 12 months.
The room is occupied by an American guy that has moved down here
to train full time. So, when you get you will have at least one
cool guy to hang out with other than myself.

In brief, here is the deal. $200 USD per week gets you a ride to and from the airport, a bed in your own room, full access to the house, high speed internet, clothing, laundry service, and a nice and healthy dinner. The $200 USD also includes unlimited Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. There are classes at my school in Itu, Brazil that you can attend. There are classes in downtown Sao Paulo that we drive to (the drive is 1 hour and 15 minutes each way) that you can attend. You can attend as many classes as you want whenever you want. Trust me; there will be no shortage of Jiu-Jitsu training. As I mentioned earlier, I train, compete, and instruct Jiu-Jitsu full time. My commitment to this sport and art is 100% total. When you are not training you can do anything you want. The house is yours to do as you please.

If this sounds interesting or if you have any other questions please contact me via email or on my cell phone.

Phone: 011 5511 9614-4815

Email: robert@robertdrysdale.net

More information is at the following websites:

http://www.robertdrysdale.net/

http://onthemat.com/links.php

http://www.budochallenge.com/drysdale.htm

Great deal from one of the top competitors in the sport.

wow

One benefit of training with Robert would be good English, right?

If I go to Brazil, I want to hear "Zhoo Zitsu"! And,"more better!"

:)

Seriously though, who are the classes in Sau Paulo with? What team are you affiliated with?

Max

One benefit of training with Robert would be good English, right?

Seriously though, who are the classes in Sau Paulo with? What team are you affiliated with?

HEY MAX, IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS:

1) MY ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD. I WAS BORN IN THE
USA AND ACTUALLY COMPLETED SOME COLLEGE COURSEWORK
THERE AS WELL. SO, COMMUNICATION SHOULD NOT BE AN
ISSUE.

2) THE CLASSES ARE IN TWO LOCATIONS. THEY ARE HELD AT
AT MY OWN ACADEMY IN ITU, BRAZIL. I OWN, OPERATE, AND
INSTRUCT AT THIS BJJ ACADEMY FULL TIME. THE OTHER LOCATION IS IN DOWNTOWN SAO PAULO, BRAZIL. THIS IS THE SAO PAULO HEADQUARTERS OF BRASA JIU-JITSU. LEO VIERA (2X ADCC CHAMPION) IS THE HEAD INSTRUCTOR. SOME
OF THE OTHER BLACK BELTS INCLUDE COMPRIDO, RICARDO VIERA, DEMIAN MAIA, ETC. BRASA JIU-JITSU PLACED SECOND FOR TEAMS IN THE 2005 WORLD CUP IN SAO PAULO
AND SECOND FOR TEAMS IN THE 2005 MUNDIALS.

IF I CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING ELSE MAX PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

REGARDS, ROBERT DRYSDALE

team Brasa is a great team of guys, you can't go wrong!! imo

I meant it was a disadvantage that your English was good.

Part of the charm of BJJ is really bad English. :)

Max

very cool!

TTT

damn that would be awesome.

TTT!

TTT

HOw many spots do you have available

my thread