Training 20 BUCKS!!!

bignightmare, Believe me, I dont do this for the money, I make enough in the mortgage business! The only reason im doing this is to help people and fighters who love training but cant afford it! I remember how it felt.

ttt

Betiss,congrats on your gym.

I was curious what teh average rates are going for in Cali?A local tkd guy teaches twice a week for 40 dollars a month.I teach bjj twice a week for 15 a month and Muay Thai twice a week for 15 a month or 25 for both.I dind't realise that this was thought of as incredibly cheap

Most of us pay about 120-140 a month for unlimited in California. Of course there are better prices but there are far worse as well.

Of course our cost of living absolutely sucks out here. Property is on FIRE. My advice to Betiss still stays the same....charge more and sponsor guys that train consistently and can not afford it. On the other hand I just bought a house in the 909 (who can afford OC???) and I may come train with you a little when I get settled. I am way out of shape but a decent blue belt on the ground and I wrestled .I have a wife, baby and JOB so I will never focus totally on training again. Is your school going to be a decent place for me to roll or will it cater more to the hardcore young fighters?

That is a sweet deal.

What is housing liek in cali?I have a 3 story 3 bedroom house in southern Iowa for 600 a month and I feel like I am paying too much for it

I have a 4 bedroom single story in Orange County for 2400 a month and thats a great price.

(turns green with envy)

"600 will not get you a studio apartment on the west coast"

Maybe in California.

20 a month unlimited is ridiculously cheap. You're obviously not doing it for the money, or you'd need like 300 students for it to be worth your while! is there a catch? like a 300 dollar start up fee? lol.

ttt

up

ttt

Bignightmare,
Where did you move to in the 909?

Miller- What's your sqaure footage and lot size?

Scrapdiggs- I want the gym to at least pay for
itself, I did negotiate a very good deal on the lease.

CompanyBlue- No enrollment fee.

bignightmare- We don't where Gi's and we start from the takedown! Its not to hardcore but not to shabby, Im just extra hard on a particular fighter when he's getting ready to fight.

ttt

Sounds good to me Betiss. I will come by sometime.

Whats up BJJSTUDENT. Moving next weekend to a house in San Bernardino. Who knew they had some nice neighborhoods in San Bernardino. I have an office in Rancho so it will work pretty good for us. Plus I can not afford OC since my wife is staying home with Baby. Are you still in Rancho?

Ryan,
I moved to Chino Hills. Good luck with everything and keep training. Sounds like Betiss school is good.

It's so cheap because im not looking to make money;)