Training Afterglow: all is right with the world

Had a horrible day. Wife and I aren't seeing eye to eye. I'm pretty sure my kids hate me. Work sucks. But I went to practice tonight, and now everything is right with the world. It's amazing how getting beat up by a bunch of killers can remind you - Life is Beautiful. Phone Post

AlexanderTheGreatJJ - Ya training helps a lot. Great release Phone Post

Yup. I know it's cheesy but it kinda reminds me of that fight club line: "After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down." Phone Post

You've just inspired me to go for a run. Thank you!

For me, my life in combat sports has offered 2 hours a day in which nothing matters - things going well, things going poorly, nothing - other than being the toughest guy in the room. It's a gift that I've been in these sports.

^^^
ha. what is that from ?

p.s.

"Jiu-jitsu for Life Baby. It's a lifestyle, not a hobby"
-Jeff Glover

Endorphins are a hell of a drug, the world wouldn't need things like prozac if people just hit the weights and directed their stress at a heavy bag.

ocdacc - ^^^
ha. what is that from ?

p.s.

"Jiu-jitsu for Life Baby. It's a lifestyle, not a hobby"
-Jeff Glover

Bruce Leroy, he got the GLOW. Phone Post

Oh I trane UFC fo sho bra; also trane some high level top secret government ninja shit. In fact I'm on my way there now.

¡Viva la Revolucion! And Long Live Open-Mat Saturdays! Phone Post

OneGloveJimmerson - Endorphins are a hell of a drug, the world wouldn't need things like prozac if people just hit the weights and directed their stress at a heavy bag.

This Phone Post

ok... so im addicted to endorphins...endorphins and mma rounds - good to know Phone Post