training again...

thinking of making one more run of it... at 38 i lack the game and aggression i used to have but i am way smarter and more disciplined than i was when i was a kid. i am now capable of following a schedule, diet, etc... i had my first workout this morning it felt great. i am going to keep working and get rid of bad habits and get on a schedule and see where this takes me. friends i can use support and those who are anti fans i could use encouragement~but above all else please tell me your thoughts on this if you do or don't remember me.

Go for it. Post back when you get a date and opponent set Phone Post 3.0

Good luck and I admire that. However, I think this is a young man's game now, reflexes go more than we like to admit in our late 20s, early 30s. I think this sport mimics that of every other sport. There are outliers that are good into their late 30s, but most have a prime when most other sports are and then a decline. I guess it also depends on wear and tear, how many wars one has been in, etc.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Great to read Matt... Good luck and keep us updated

Good luck horndog Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck man!

vonther - Good luck and I admire that. However, I think this is a young man's game now, reflexes go more than we like to admit in our late 20s, early 30s. I think this sport mimics that of every other sport. There are outliers that are good into their late 30s, but most have a prime when most other sports are and then a decline. I guess it also depends on wear and tear, how many wars one has been in, etc.

Hey...shut up. Phone Post 3.0

thanks....

ian freeman.

thanks its gonna be a nolg road, but fun...

Good luck! Phone Post

Still 12 years younger than b-hop Phone Post 3.0

Rough em up man!

best of luck, although if you have taken some big hits in fights/ sparring you might want to be aware of traumatic brain injury, ive seen some older fighters/boxers in the gym and its a pretty scary thing to see.

thanks yall

WRESTLENOW - best of luck, although if you have taken some big hits in fights/ sparring you might want to be aware of traumatic brain injury, ive seen some older fighters/boxers in the gym and its a pretty scary thing to see.

I'm one of those "older fighters" at the gym... refer to my previous post when i said "i have a nolg road back" i do shit like that, and things like look at whoever is walking next to me and say "hello" when my phone rings from my pocket.. its probably a bad idea but dammit i can fight pretty damn well and i think there are several guys that i can beat right now who are ranked pretty well at 125. also, i am a very young 38.