Training Camp Fees?

WARREN OLIVER, I EDITED THE THREAD , LOOK BACK ABOVE

thanks again guys

ttt

ttt

we are located at 3208 north arnoult in Metairie, Louisiana just just outside of New Orleans, La.

live in for that price? wow, I would love to live at those prices!!!

"I would like to know what are the daily mat fees or gym fees are charged for visiting students or fighters from other gyms when they are participating in a class/workout and the gym is equipped with bags, boxing ring, weights, lockers, showers, tanning,spa, and more."

some of the best gyms in the world have all the above and great instruction and charge 25 bucks a drop in, if you have well known teachers then charge 25, if not then I'd say charge 20 bucks and that is fair!

I like the training camp idea.

If someone is just in town for a couple days or a week I never charge anything. It's free.

I think that's the only way to do it.

Training camps are a different matter.

hey hw much was a week rate again with live in?

I will soon be teaching Muay Thai at Ancona's gym. I'll be back in New Orleans in a couple of weeks.

Chris Sasek

www.kineticmuaythai.com

Joe Ancona of New Orleans, former kickboxing champion,professional boxer and pit fighter, Chris Sasek of Kinetic Muay Thai, and Warren Donnely, professional NHB fighter, local high school wrestling coach and MMA coach have opened up a live in training camp in New Orleans, La. at Ancona's Gym, 3200 North Arnoult in Metairie, La.,just outside of New Orleans, La. Also, 3 other professional boxing coaches with a large stable of pro fighters also train our members.
The gym has 3 separate training areas for Boxing, Kickboxing, and MMA/Submission Fighting; one with 1500 sq ft of swain mats, the other 2 training areas each have a boxing ring, heavy bags, speed bags, banana bags, pole bags, double end bags, full locker and shower facilities, free weights, selectorized machines, cardio equipment,tanning beds and more.

The new dorm facility will be finished by April 30th and can house 6 fighters, has a common kitchen, cable t.v., computer, playstation, patio deck area, spa, sauna, tanning beds and private closets. There is also a restaurant & sports bar below the gym where amateur fights are held each Friday night at 9pm and also note that we produce a pro/am fight every month. Work may also be available in the restaurant and bar for those fighters who need to subsidize their training.We can also assist you in finding a job here. Live in camp price is $475 per month or $150 per week! Our regular student rate is $75 per month or $15 daily and includes instruction in Muay Thai, Boxing, and submission grappling!

Fighters workouts to be held Mon-Fri from 3:30-5:00pm & from 8:00-9:30 pm! All those interested in weekly or monthly rates please e-mail anconasgym@aol.com or call 504-888-6451 for prices and arrangements! We look forward to hearing from you!!!

ALL FIGHTERS INTERESTED , PLEASE POST YOUR E-MAIL SO WE CAN SEND YOU MORE INFO!!!

great fights last night

ttt

A CLASS ACT if there ever was one TTT for mr ancona.....

xcomptoncripx

I can't sleep ...

please keep this at the top

"Champions-a Muay Thai Challenge" is coming soon!

ttt