Training Frequency??

Scott,
I recieved the "Grapplers Toolbox" a couple of days ago and i have to say I love it. I just had a few questions about the training end of it. How many days a week would you should you do the drills? Also, on the very 1st exercise on the first tape "Elementry Biomechanics" Im having one problem, on one side im going down smooth with no knee pain, but going to the other side I feel like my knee is twisting out. Since Ive never heard anyone complain of any kind of injury when they purchased your tapes Im assuming that Im doing something wrong. Could you give me a clue as to what you think that I might be doing wrong? The only thing I could think of was that, although im pretty flexible,Im definately not used to moving in the ways you describe. I dont want to hurt my knees, so any info would be appreciated.
Thansks

Scott,
Its my left knee that is being affected, its when i bring my left leg down to form the "L" shape on the floor. I would say that the pain is just a little bit more than discomfort, or enough to give me pause when doing the drill. The pain is just under my knee cap twords the right side of it, and Id say its more of a pulling feel , like something might tear if i push it too much. Hope that gives you a better idea of what im talking about. Like i said before, I have no poblem dropping my right knee down to the floor in the "L" shape, thats why i know somethings off, I just cant figure out what it might be.
Thanks,

P.S. Thanks for the link info from my other post.