Training in Japan with Rumina Sato!

Thank you for everyone's support. The blogs averaged 700-1000 views a day! The highest being 1200 views. Since the final entry, many other blog sites have asked to re-post the blog until the fight!

Thanks again UG

Chad "Savage" George

Looks like a great time. Good luck in your next fight.

Thanks nokuout...

UG..it looks like I will be posting final prep blogs until my fight. Stay tuned. I will keep you posted when it goes up!

Nice. Lets see some training pics and videos!

ttt

chad savage - Thank you everyone who supported the training blog from Japan. I just found out we averaged 700-1000 views a day from people following. The largest day was at a 1200!

Thanks again!

Great stuff, thanks for posting!

ttt

www.calledoutmma.com

November 14th!

New blog up today.

Thanks, Chad

My Training Blog has finally been continued. In return from the amount of emails I received from the training blogs in Japan. I will continue adding bi weekly entries up until the fight for the next 2 weeks.

Thank you UG and everyone else for your support through out this training camp. November 14th should be fun!

ttt

http://blog.projektlabel.com/2009/10/30/return-of-the-training-blog-post-japan-1st-entry/

wow, big win for sato this weekend.

uno/sato iii? ;p

Yeah it was. Its great. Everyone I was training with in Japan had big wins at the Vale Tudo Japan show. Rumina, Mamaru and Lion

4 more days until the fight! If your in the Los Angeles area this Saturday come out and watch a great night of fights..... Get your tickets for Called Out MMA 2 at www.ticketmaster.com use the promo code: 01fighter

Thanks for your support through my grueling training camp and expect firework on the 14th!

TTT

Calledoutmma.com

So sorry to announce. But it looks like the Called Out Event has been officially canceled. I have trained extremely hard for this fight and now there will be no pay off. Thank you for all of your support and I hope to get another fight going very shortly.

Chad "Savage" George

Wow, that sucks. Why did they cancel?

Sorry to hear, that sucks so bad =/

It had something to do with the event not having sufficient proof of funds for the athletic commission by a certain deadline (yesterday). So in turn it was shut down. Horrible. So now I sit, maintain shape, condition and hope something comes up soon.