Training in Las Vegas

I'm sure this has been asked before. Going to vegas for 5 days... Curious where's a good spot to train?

I'm a 38 year old purple belt and not looking to train too hardcore but just want to get a bit if sweat on and hopefully meet some cool people, and of course, learn some technique.

Last time in Vegas I checked out cobra Kai .. Which was pretty cool ... But looking for other suggestions Phone Post 3.0

You're welcome to come by Sergio Penha's. Sergio is a red and blackbelt and has trained a huge list of people in jiu jitsu and MMA. We have classes MWF 10 and 530 in the gi T/Th 10:00 and 5:00 nogi Saturday 12 openmat. Sergio will work a reasonable deal with you for the week if you want. It's not uncommon for people on the strip to grab rides back from the academy. Plus it helps that it's close to the strip. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I dropped in at Drysdales last time I was in town and everyone was very nice. Phone Post 3.0

What did you think about Cobra Kai?

liuk3 - What did you think about Cobra Kai?
Cobra Kai was cool. Sim was nice and I believe we did some cool butterfly stuff at the time . Would go again but thought I'll try somewhere new this time Phone Post 3.0

Open Mat Radio - You're welcome to come by Sergio Penha's. Sergio is a red and blackbelt and has trained a huge list of people in jiu jitsu and MMA. We have classes MWF 10 and 530 in the gi T/Th 10:00 and 5:00 nogi Saturday 12 openmat. Sergio will work a reasonable deal with you for the week if you want. It's not uncommon for people on the strip to grab rides back from the academy. Plus it helps that it's close to the strip. Phone Post 3.0
I might try your school... Depends on the wife's plans for the week ... Phone Post 3.0

Open Mat Radio - You're welcome to come by Sergio Penha's. Sergio is a red and blackbelt and has trained a huge list of people in jiu jitsu and MMA. We have classes MWF 10 and 530 in the gi T/Th 10:00 and 5:00 nogi Saturday 12 openmat. Sergio will work a reasonable deal with you for the week if you want. It's not uncommon for people on the strip to grab rides back from the academy. Plus it helps that it's close to the strip. Phone Post 3.0
You guys charge for a 1 session drop in one day? I'll be there soon and wouldn't mind dropping in. Phone Post 3.0

drx604 -
liuk3 - What did you think about Cobra Kai?
Cobra Kai was cool. Sim was nice and I believe we did some cool butterfly stuff at the time . Would go again but thought I'll try somewhere new this time Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. Sim seems really cool. Phone Post 3.0

drx604 - I'm sure this has been asked before. Going to vegas for 5 days... Curious where's a good spot to train?

I'm a 38 year old purple belt and not looking to train too hardcore but just want to get a bit if sweat on and hopefully meet some cool people, and of course, learn some technique.

Last time in Vegas I checked out cobra Kai .. Which was pretty cool ... But looking for other suggestions Phone Post 3.0

While visiting over the summer I trained at Carlson Gracie Vegas, run by 5th degree Ricardo Cavalcanti. They were always very welcoming and had great training partners.  I would definately go back.

Judge Mental -
You guys charge for a 1 session drop in one day? I'll be there soon and wouldn't mind dropping in. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not 100% sure about a daily drop. If anything it's $20 or $30. It's a very informal and chill environment. Sergio is very open to answering whatever questions you may have. He hates to do privates so he's very open during regular class and after class. Let me know when you may stop by. Phone Post 3.0