training in Morgantown WV help me

im a incoming freshman from New York going to West virginia University. i want to train well im at school i checked fight resource but i could only find schools like an hour away from morgantown. anybody know about any schools in or around morgantown or anything related to martial arts at WVU? thanks

call mark schrader's MMA school it has a boxing ring 1000 sq mat space and a 24 foot cage.
its 15 min from Mo town.

Mark Schrader 724-797-0719

thanks bro...yea the gurgel school is like 2 hours away in huntington wv

Ground Zero Fighting Systems

(GZFS), located in Morgantown, West Virginia, was the first Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training academy established in the state of West Virginia.

Training, competing, and growing since the mid '90s, GZFS continues to be one of the best and most respected places to train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, and Submission Grappling in the Mountain State.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt Phil Davis is the head instructor of GZFS, which is located at 160 Fayette Street in historic downtown Morgantown, WV.

I thought BJJ had been banned in WV... at any rate, my sister attends college in Morgantown. I'll ask if she knows of anything. 100% I can find you a boxing gym, and they probably have a wrestling program, but for BJJ or MMA I'll have to check. And don't get any fresh ideas about my sis either...