training in nashville?

going there next week. you guys know of any places to train>???

Check out Nashville MMA. It's run by Ed Clay from Gameness, who posts here.

nashvillemma.com

nashvillemma.com/instructors.php

IMA in Lebanon TN
Guardian MMA in Murfreesboro TN
SSF Submission Academy in Clarksville TN

Lol @ Karate will get you killed.

Gamness team man. That whole team is full of class guys. I am thinking of moving there.

hit up mike camp at f1management07@aol.com

he move down there from ohio few months ago. hes associated with the gym and the dude who owns gameness. mike manages dave " pee wee" herman and some other guys down there

Bevois - Check out Nashville MMA. It's run by Ed Clay from Gameness, who posts here.

nashvillemma.com

nashvillemma.com/instructors.php

this

ttt

Come see us at Nashville MMA we got what you need to train and stay in shape while you are you here Mike...

Chad Washburn

I think Belcher is from Mississippi.

Nashville MMA is it. 490 Allied Drive, Nashville TN. They do give out brown belts a little to easily however.

ttt for Mike

Dude, you train?

I missed you last week at the SHOT show

Matt,

You're more than welcome to come in anytime next week. Shoot me a text at 615-482-5126 if you have any questions. I've met you a few times, most recently I was cornering Dave Herman when he fought Don Frye in Sharkfights. We also partied at Rehab in Vegas but that day was a bit blurry...

Hope to see you next week.

Ed Clay

TTT

MMAPitbull - Matt,

You're more than welcome to come in anytime next week. Shoot me a text at 615-482-5126 if you have any questions. I've met you a few times, most recently I was cornering Dave Herman when he fought Don Frye in Sharkfights. We also partied at Rehab in Vegas but that day was a bit blurry...

Hope to see you next week.

Ed Clay
BBBWWWAHHHHHHH......

:) The Rehab pool party is one of my favorite places on earth! The day I'm talking about was insane.

No he's talking about you calling Mike "Matt" LoL!

ttt