training in Ottawa!!

Hey guys I will be in Ottawa on business for a week next week and would like to roll! Can someone post the different places to train.

Thanks

Vince niagarabjj!!

Vince, you are more than welcome to stop by and train at Ronin. Our hours are on the site www.ronin-mma.com

Wade Shanley
Ronin MMA

I like Vince.

He's da man.

Vince, I know Wade has already extended the olive branch to you, however I would also like to invite you to join us at Ronin. Hope to see you on the mats!

Damien, Ronin MMA

Can't go wrong training with the Ronin crew.

Thanks Dom, both for this post and the OSW post.

Vince, you're more than welcome to join us for the week.

Shahram Rashti

Team Ronin MMA
BTT CANADA

Hey Vince, the only problem with training at RONIN is that some of the purple belts, particularly Shahram tend to get a little "frisky" after training. It all starts in the changing room with a simple: "Hey Vince, Have you been working out?" and it's all downhill from there! But besides that, I wouldn't train anywhere else!!

Hey Vince hows it going, I'm going to Ottawa Jan.21 for three days, can someone tell me what the weekend class times are at Ronins.

Dave.

Hey Dave,

Sat we are there from 11am - 2pm.
Sun we are closed. But we sometimes go in to roll, so we can make arrangements.

Cheers.

Shahram

I taught V-Dog everything he doesn't know!

Hey Guys thanks for all the kind words and the invites!! Looking forward to stopping by!!

See you in a few days!!

Regards

Vince niagarabjj.com

Come by Toronto when you get a chance.

Hey Vince,

There is also Renzo Gracie Ottawa on Carling, Total Fitness in Carleton Place and Igor Yakimov Sambo Club in Wellington. (since you asked)

Cheers

Shahram

Ottawa doesn't know what they're in for!

Can u guys just tell fabio to keep that big head of his away from vince please ?

I want to be able to train with the guy when he get back still! aahahhahah

Thanks

Esfiha