Training Partner So I Dont Die!

Hello all,

I will be hopefully participating in the UG Amateur Grand Prix in August and will begin training on Sunday.  Is there anyone out there in the Southern Missouri area who can teach me how not to die in the cage...?   

Give me a shout if you want to beat me into shape!

southern illinois here...try SEMO MFS

Don't get hit.

LOL supercan... Why didn't I think of that...?

*Enrolls in White Ninja school so opponent can't see or hear me*

Train judo.

will be hopefully participating

Do you wanna be a fuckin fighter ?

They key is to have good fight plan and being the nice guy that I am I will let you in on a good one. Take him out of the fight before he takes you out of it and you will win. Good luck and for any more technical questions feel free to ask I'll be around...lol

Do you have any kind of training background?

"They key is to have good fight plan and being the nice guy that I am I will let you in on a good one. Take him out of the fight before he takes you out of it and you will win. Good luck and for any more technical questions feel free to ask I'll be around...lol"

I appreciate that jester.

"Do you have any kind of training background?"

None at all...

"smoke a bunch of weed. look at Nick Diaz!"

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Well, if it is your first fight, remember this. For the first round, you will probably see very little of what your opponent is doing as far as standing goes. But the good news is neither will he. So it is a good idea to either go on the attack really early while he is still in adrenalin tunnel vision or take his ass down.

Hey Xepra... Yes, 125. What is your weight, height and background? Any training?

Erik the Red...although the UG Amateur Grand Prix is reserved for those who want to fight, but do not have an internet pissing match going on, perhaps you and CRE ought to consider settling your differences in the cage!

I missed a thread, when and where is the UG Amateur GP? I would love to either watch or participate in that one :)

Can ethier one of you make 145 0r 140 i will fight you both.

NM, answered my own question. And there is no way short of cutting off both my legs or arms that I make 145. :P

TTT

Stick and move just don't move to much you might get tired...

It's crazy some of you have absolutely no training and want to do this so that brings me to ask.

How do you plan on finishing the fight?

I have to FINISH the fight...?  That's crazy talk.

Train in wrestling so that you maintain top position throughout the fight. That's what I would do.