Training Partner So I Dont Die!

Kostakio has mounted the correct.

When and Where is this taking place at? info please..

"When and Where is this taking place at? info please.."

Possibly August in Cincinnati

"Doing a mma fight at 125 pounds and no fighting experience, you must be a retard or you got meatballs size of a baseball in your trunks. Either way, good luck and fight hard. For your sake I hope this UG event is not open weight."

Not open weight... I may be retarded, but I'm not insane.  Did I mention I might be retarded...?

Looney1: Check out the thread "Official UG Challenge" and "UG Amateur Grand Prix"

I'll TTT them both for you.

All the info is on there.

Float like a bee, sting like a butterfly.

Dreamer...don't forget that I have absolutely NO training. Well, I will by fight time, but as of right now, nada.

Yikes. that is experience for sure... Age?

I see you are 20 in another thread... You have a large advantage on me with that much training in submissions, etc.  I, of course, wish to fight someone with no formal training like myself.

What is your experience/background again Jack?

Moose,

there are guys that have been practicing TKD or Submission shit for a year that I know I have a chance against. Practice Brawl & Sprawl. Submission guys have to get you down to submit you.

You should NOT be fighting at all what do u think this sport? u think this a fucken joke?

If u dont have the correct training u should not fight.

grow thre fuck up and get a clue before u end up 6 feet under and fuck the sport.

C'mon, Moose! Xepra seems decent. Test yourself, man. You won't die.

Wait, is this thing for real?

u guys have no clue, this sport is no joke, people who dont have the proper training will get hurt real bad.

What are dwrays height, weight and experience?

I found dwrays info: 5'9" 140..

I say fugg it, I got Xepra. You ok with that Xep...? Let's make it happen! We are both 5'5"ers and Dwray and jack are 5'9"ers. Makes sense....?  Sound good everyone? Is dwray on for sure?

ttt

excellent Xepra! You need to send all your info to supercan @ banter30@gmail.com.

Fight is scheduled for sometime in August in Cincinnati... you will have to cover your own travel etc for now, but we are working on some ideas to get some dollars back towards travel.

We will fight at 125lbs. I believe we are using unified rules plus no elbows.

There you go and good luck my friend.

Same here bro!

so this is really going to be done in a cage?...with real rules and refs?.....i am 5'7" 140(walking weight)....i have a little bit of training...where is this gonna be held?....by august i'll have a lot more training....