Training problems..

Soooo i recently started training for an mma fight.. I've never had previous lessons in stand up or grappling. But I've watched so many mma fights that when we are rolling in class, I can beat just about everyone in there with the exception of 2 guys.. Lately it seems like when we are supposed to roll, people don't wanna grapple with me cause I'm "too aggressive". Keep in mind, these drills are 100% so I go all out. Am I just being a prick or are they just being sensitive? I have no problems with someone in class beating me as long as I learn from it. And wheneer someone asks after we roll what I did to escape or execute something, I immediately show them.. Phone Post

0/10

This isn't a troll, im just asking why thi may be happening. I figured I'd be a target since I don't know much, and I'm small compared to then.. I wrestled in high school a little but that's it. Phone Post

Check my bank account out Phone Post 3.0

Stop training in the kids class Phone Post

<quote>Schlemmy - Soooo i recently started training for an mma fight.. I've never had previous lessons in stand up or grappling. But I've watched so many mma fights that when we are rolling in class, I can beat just about everyone in there with the exception of 2 guys.. Lately it seems like when we are supposed to roll, people don't wanna grapple with me cause I'm "too aggressive". Keep in mind, these drills are 100% so I go all out. Am I just being a prick or are they just being sensitive? I have no problems with someone in class beating me as long as I learn from it. And wheneer someone asks after we roll what I did to escape or execute something, I immediately show them..</quote>

Beta's jealous of your Alpha-ness IMO.

StayRad - I think u should start your own fight team. Teach everyone how to be as good as you, then take control of the scene Phone Post
Yeah change the fight game bro! Phone Post

Bartender got some booty meat 

checkuroil - Stop training in the kids class Phone Post
We're all at the same skill level! Phone Post

Haha sounds like Kramer out of Seinfeld going to the kids class and being the champion Phone Post

your problem is you are going 100% ... any real dojo/gym requires all students to put forth 110% before they can gain any real respect.

and again 0/10

Schlemmy - Soooo i recently started training for an mma fight.. I've never had previous lessons in stand up or grappling. But I've watched so many mma fights that when we are rolling in class, I can beat just about everyone in there with the exception of 2 guys.. Lately it seems like when we are supposed to roll, people don't wanna grapple with me cause I'm "too aggressive". Keep in mind, these drills are 100% so I go all out. Am I just being a prick or are they just being sensitive? I have no problems with someone in class beating me as long as I learn from it. And wheneer someone asks after we roll what I did to escape or execute something, I immediately show them.. Phone Post
Your probably that spas white belt that no one wants to roll with .. Phone Post

Think of the training goals of the people training with you? Sometimes its very annoying for the family man to train with "the guy who has a fight" & is training with very little control or consideration.

Lol

I don't really buy your OP, but let's say it's all true.  First, if you are beating 8 out of 10 guys there on day 1 with no prior training, and they are not all kids or complete newbs, then you may need to find another place to train.  There are a lot of McDojo's out there, including a lot of TKD places that now teach "MMA grappling" without any real qualified instructors.  Second, it may be that you are actually not beating anyone, and they are simply going very easy on you and/or letting you "win" because you are a spaz.  Either way, the goal when rolling in class isn't to "win" but to learn.  Make sure you are not simply powering through things, but are using technique and strategy.  Also, are you injuring or hurting your training partners?  Because that would be a pretty good indicator of why people don't want to roll with you.

Whatever the case, the easiest way for you to figure out what is really going on, and to prove you are not a troll, is to enter a local Naga, video and post results!  Then you will know if you are a real phenom, your school just sucks, or you are just a spaz who is not nearly as good as you think you are.

Or just video one of your training sessions. We can evaluate your skills for you. Phone Post

UGCTT_Roadkill - Or just video one of your training sessions. We can evaluate your skills for you. Phone Post
Hahahaha this Phone Post

TTT until video Phone Post

This is similar to the reason I don't train stand up with any of the guys at my gym; I trained Kung Fu as a kid and so I know I'd be able to whup anyone. I don't train with them for their benefit, really

"A hungry Mir takes it." You do realize that Mir has been training in a private gym with his little children running around hanging on him all day, right? I doubt very much that compares to the focus JDS has in Brazilian gyms training with savages every day. Say goodbye to your $... I hope it was worth the work. Phone Post