Training Schedule?

Here are my available excercises:

Push-ups- any kind

Pull ups- any kind

Curls w/curl bar

Light weight dead lifts.

For various reasons, this is all I have available to me. Could someone give their opinion on how to split these excercises and group them into a weekly routine. My goal is to both look better and increase strength. Also, is it ok to do dead lifts w/out a belt as long as the weight is kept light?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Do Scrappers stuff & do your deads and curls on off-days 2x a week (eg. Scrapper MWF / Deads-Curls T&H).

"Do Scrappers stuff & do your deads and curls on off-days 2x a week (eg. Scrapper MWF / Deads-Curls T&H)."

Unfortunately all I have access(both time and equipment)to is what I mentioned, so doing Scrapper's stuff isn't a likely option. Thanks for responding though.

You can't do bodyweight squats, lunges and ab work?

Also, is it ok to do dead lifts w/out a belt as long as the weight is kept light? as long as your form is good, you don't even need to keep it light.

"You can't do bodyweight squats, lunges and ab work?"

Geesh. I am limited on time and those are the only excercises I will be doing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to split up THOSE excercises into a good weekly routine?

Thanks.

how about this...

do all 4 exercises 5 days per week.

I think the point the others are trying to make is that it isnt a very good workout. They are doing YOU a favor by offering any sort of advice at all.

-doug-

"I think the point the others are trying to make is that it isnt a very good workout."

So how do I make the best of it? It isn't that difficult to understand, is it? If someone tells you about their gym and says they only have equipment x, y, and z, and they tell you they can't join another gym(for whatever reason!), but want to make the best of it, then saying "join another gym" is meaningless to that person.

I want to make the best of the excercises I listed in my original post. Any ideas?

"as long as your form is good, you don't even need to keep it light."

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

""I think the point the others are trying to make is
that it isnt a very good workout." "

Read that again. . .

"I am limited on time and those are the only
excercises I will be doing."

If you have the same amount of time a day to
workout--say 30 minutes--you are not doing
yourself a favor by sticking with the small sampling
of exercises you originally posted.

The point is: take your time allotment and diversify
your exercise selection.

That is where plans like those made up (for free in
some cases) by Scrapper can come in. Modify
them to your particular needs & time constraints.
It's not that hard.

Plus, once (if) you diversify and come back with a
fresh start MAYBE someone would help you
organize them in a useful manner.

If you're dead set on JUST those exercises and
that's it--the be all, and end all--then Doug already
gave you a plan, and you should thank him rather
than breaking his balls.

Chuck

"The point is: take your time allotment and diversify your exercise selection."

I am limited in what I am able to do for various reasons I don't feel like explaining. I said that in my original post. My question is very simple. I really don't understand the reluctence here for you guys to accept that and work with me. Strange. I understand it's not optimum-- that's a no-brainer.

"Modify them to your particular needs & time constraints. It's not that hard."

I have already. See my original post.

"Plus, once (if) you diversify and come back with a fresh start MAYBE someone would help you organize them in a useful manner."

You sound like an arrogant tard with your "Maybe we'll hook you up, if your nicer". LOL!!! This isn't going to kill me if nobody decides to offer any advice based on my question. I already have a good sense for this stuff. I was hoping for some good ideas, though. So far you've shared NONE.

"If you're dead set on JUST those exercises and that's it--the be all, and end all--then Doug already gave you a plan, and you should thank him rather than breaking his balls."

Honestly, Chuck, Doug's response didn't seem like a serious one to me(curls 5 days a week?), otherwise I would have thanked him. The only serious responses I've gotten were from Evildam and Noblesavage, both of whom I did thank.

Oh, i see. He's a troll.

Leave him be chuck. Thanks for the words.

-doug-

LeftBench = Illiterate troll trying to be funny with horrible analogy. LOL! Idiot. Don't worry. You're fitting in well.

Leftbench,

How can yo have a power rack and not do bicep curls, i mean, that's what a power rack was designed for, wasn't it?

Baz

ttt for this thread.

It's become a tard magnet. Yipeeee!