Training to Win: For Grapplers!!!

Sheeeeshh!! Finally, I have finished the Training To Win: For Grapplers Ebook. I had the ebook reviewed by some professionals in the field of Strength and Conditioning and here's what they had to say:

Coach Ferguson,

I just finished reading your eBook "Training to Win: For Grapplers." I must say that your writing contains excellent information with regards to mental and physical training. The advice is not only suitable for grappling, but can also be transferred to other areas of life, such as business, schooling,
and relationships. The strategies laid out in your book is sound and offers a perspective into what is often missing in most training guides: mental preparation. Thank you for producing a great product. I look forward to reading your next book and
watching your new video.

Best regards,
Steven Khuong
NSCA-CPT, USAW Club Coach, CrossFit Trainer

I also had it reviewed by some Olympians. Here's what they had to say:

If you want to be the best, than Training to Win will help you to not only direct your focus but also put it into action. I've seen Rhadi in the weight room at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO. He really trains with intensity and confidence in his program exactly as it is exemplified in his book.
At my quest for the next winter Olympics Games, Rhadi has encouraged me, through his book, to make detailed plans in efforts for continued success. His book, designed for grapplers can be applied to both sport and life. And with the right attitude, if you
"train to win" you'll become a champion, too!

Allison Baver
2002 Olympic Team

YOU CAN ORDER THE MUCH ANTICIPATED TRAINING TO WIN: FOR GRAPPLERS EBOOK WRITTEN BY 2004 OLYMPIAN RHADI FERGUSON HERE: http://www.rhadi.com/trainingtowin/order

Regards,

Rhadi Ferguson, M.A.T., CSCS

P.S. I'm in Athens right now. Tired, but here.

YOU CAN ORDER THE MUCH ANTICIPATED TRAINING TO WIN: FOR GRAPPLERS EBOOK WRITTEN BY 2004 OLYMPIAN RHADI FERGUSON HERE:

http://www.rhadi.com/trainingtowin/order

I'm going to request my daughter purchase the book as a b-day present for me this month.

I betcha this book is potent and well worth the price.

ttt for a review from someone who gets this. Thanks!