Training with Bubba

Was he trying to escape?

That's too bad. It's time for Bubba surgery.

How about this for his face?

The Bubbinator would make a great killer.

How about a 20 story Bubba versus Godzilla? I'd pick Bubba by Rolling Kneebar.

ttt

ttt

Bubba needs to come with karate chop action.. ya thats it

All you have to do is swing him around and he will karate chop your ass. :-)

That's a spooky pic. His appearance really changed before sparring. :-)

I think I made the mistake of calling him a dummy during drills... who woulda thought... ;)

I would like to, but no, I am not commentating at the next show.

My instructor is Anthony Lange, and we are under John B Will (Machado Black Belt).

There's a time and a place for everything, including crossing your ankles on an armbar... :) I had to choose that pic cause the other one (with my feet uncrossed) had my head cut off... :)

LOL at That face for Bubba. I almost got the Mike Tyson face mask, but I value my ears... ;)

Elvis

LOL!

ttt

Awesome pictures Elvis. Please respond to my post. I like it when a star like you acknowledges my posts.

I'm ready for Bubba's stalling ways and his ability to feign unconsciousness... I won't be falling for that again! I am still awaiting a contract from the promoters though... as well all know, it's up to them!

Well, I'm not really a star, but thanx anyway. Intro, thanx for coming onto my thread and enjoying the pics... :)

Save badboy save... Maybe email Bubbamaker and see if you can arrange a layaway plan or something?

Elvis

I believe yes it does come with a gi, but you'll have to double check with Bubbamaker (who can confirm for sure). In reality, nothing can replace a good training partner. But Bubba is good for working positions, transitions and finishes where you can really crank and not worry about injury. Also a great tool if you're interested in MMA and looking to work you striking as you can really unload on him.

Elvis

LOL...that's awesome.

Joe

Thanx Joe... :)

Elvis