Tramadol is USADA-WADA approved

in and out comp.

Tramadol, sold under the brandname Ultram among others,[2] is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

http://www.globaldro.com/US/search/brand-status/b1QxbnhhaTBzZWNzdk5vSlhHNXhBKzlhM0J4enBuWTE1

http://image.prntscr.com/image/9c8231dc508746a590bac2f563276817.png

Are you surprised??

EddiePain420 -

lmao marijuana is not tolerated but herion based pain pills is a-ok

Are you not aware that you could die from a marijuana injection?

EddiePain420 -

that's kinda my angle. crazy shit, right?

I'm on tramadol now and it's no different than any other pain medication other than its composition. I'm very surprised it's allowed.

Tramadol is used as a veterinary sedative.
I give my dog 2 and he can't fucking move for hours.

LOL

Its not opiate based, its a synthetic drug with similar side effects but technically not habit forming.

McSurly - Its not opiate based, its a synthetic drug with similar side effects but technically not habit forming.

i was told that lie about it not being habit forming too.

that's 100% bullshit, and i can also firmly say it can get you high just like any pain med does. it's slightly different but very similar

it can destroy lives, and there are MANY forums discussing how easy it is to get addicted, mostly because of doctors prescribing it telling people it's not addictive

Morpheus1976 -

in and out comp.

Tramadol, sold under the brandname Ultram among others,[2] is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

http://www.globaldro.com/US/search/brand-status/b1QxbnhhaTBzZWNzdk5vSlhHNXhBKzlhM0J4enBuWTE1

http://image.prntscr.com/image/9c8231dc508746a590bac2f563276817.png

Are you surprised??

Very surprised. i had a life threatening addiction to that shit after dislocating my hip, breaking 3 ribs and tearing my right menisucus in a motorcycle crash.

crash took weeks to heal. took years to get over tramadol

how did it happen?

Me after a month "Doctor I swear it feels like I'm addicted to this"
Doctor "laugh. here's a prescription for 200 with 5 refils"

There's a reason it's a controlled substance now in most states as the same class as oxycontin

Humphrey - 
McSurly - Its not opiate based, its a synthetic drug with similar side effects but technically not habit forming.

that's 100% bullshit, and i can also firmly say it can get you high just like any pain med does. it's slightly different but very similar

it can destroy lives, and there are MANY forums discussing how easy it is to get addicted, mostly because of doctors prescribing it telling people it's not addictive

I agree about it being habit forming, I'm just giving a reason why they may not be so concerned about it. I've had my issues with it myself.

McSurly -
Humphrey - 

I agree about it being habit forming, I'm just giving a reason why they may not be so concerned about it. I've had my issues with it myself.

Oh I know. i wasn't at all dissing you. just struck a nerve seeing it because that's the lie i was told.

I'm really shocked it's allowed.

multiculturaljoseph - Tramadol is used as a veterinary sedative.

LOL
Give him a weed brownie and see what happens

That shit made it impossible for me to sleep.  I would wake up at the same time every night and just lay there in a weird daze for hours.  Terrible shit that really didn't do all that much for the pain I was in anyway. 

thetouchofdeath - 
EddiePain420 -

Are you not aware that you could die from a marijuana injection?

I injected the tweeds once and I was addicted for life.

Ive taken a lot of pain meds and honestly tramadol just feels like Im taking ibuprofen.

Still it has to be worse for your health than marijuana.

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
multiculturaljoseph - Tramadol is used as a veterinary sedative.

LOL
Give him a weed brownie and see what happens

I've done it for my dogs hurt leg he's fine he just chills can still walk around and such 

I took these when i was recovering from a partial muscle tear. I slept for 12 hours no problem for 5 days in a row. I didnt want to use the rest of the bottle after that

Never_rolled -

I still have some left from 3 years ago. I didn't find it habit forming at all. I just had surgery 3 weeks ago on a Friday and was given an Rx for 60 percocet. That Sunday early am I stopped taking them. Probably have close to 50 left. Not sure how people enjoy them. I can't wait to get off them.

I just broke my ankle and don't have insurance to get To the docs. Wanna be a good forum bro and hook a brother up?

zackthewop - Ive taken a lot of pain meds and honestly tramadol just feels like Im taking ibuprofen.

Tramadol is like aleve. If you get addicted there's something wrong..

It's very addictive actually. The withdrawal is rough. Had a friend swear to me coming of tramadol was toughest shit in his life.

Pat Giles -
zackthewop - Ive taken a lot of pain meds and honestly tramadol just feels like Im taking ibuprofen.

Tramadol is like aleve. If you get addicted there's something wrong..
Wrong. It's a controlled substance in my state. I'm currently taking it and it's absolutely more like an opiate than aleve.