Tramadol is USADA-WADA approved

Isis medication 

Pat Giles -
zackthewop - Ive taken a lot of pain meds and honestly tramadol just feels like Im taking ibuprofen.

Still it has to be worse for your health than marijuana.
Tramadol is like aleve. If you get addicted there's something wrong..

Why do people talk about stuff they have no clue about?

I don't get thios constant harping on about weed.  It's illegal in most countries so why wouldn't it be on WADA's banned list?  All these fighters getting popped for it know that it's on the list, they've no-one to blame but themselves.

never had any experience, but i know its been heavily used in cycling for years

This stuff is so dangerous. I bought some in Cabo thinking it was Tylenol and had a few drinks. I thought I was on deaths door. Scary. 

Humphrey -
McSurly -
Humphrey - 
McSurly - Its not opiate based, its a synthetic drug with similar side effects but technically not habit forming.

i was told that lie about it not being habit forming too.

that's 100% bullshit, and i can also firmly say it can get you high just like any pain med does. it's slightly different but very similar

it can destroy lives, and there are MANY forums discussing how easy it is to get addicted, mostly because of doctors prescribing it telling people it's not addictive

I agree about it being habit forming, I'm just giving a reason why they may not be so concerned about it. I've had my issues with it myself.

Oh I know. i wasn't at all dissing you. just struck a nerve seeing it because that's the lie i was told.

I'm really shocked it's allowed.

Must be big pharma who is allowing it. They don't want it bad in any sport as it may look bad on them. But tramadol is a class a drug. I seen people on it and they pass out can't move and seen a few people get addicted on it.

To be honest I don't even know how it's still legal. Shocking

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs -

I don't get thios constant harping on about weed.  It's illegal in most countries so why wouldn't it be on WADA's banned list?  All these fighters getting popped for it know that it's on the list, they've no-one to blame but themselves.

Sit down ignorant man

Avoid Tramadol at all costs if you can. Horrible withdrawals if you get addicted which is a big risk. My coleague works at the substance abuse clinic in my town and tou wouldnt believe how many Tramadol addicts they have. They have to lower their doses gradually. It can really fuck you up. Take it from me being a psychiatric nurse. 

Unclemac1 -

Avoid Tramadol at all costs if you can. Horrible withdrawals if you get addicted which is a big risk. My coleague works at the substance abuse clinic in my town and tou wouldnt believe how many Tramadol addicts they have. They have to lower their doses gradually. It can really fuck you up. Take it from me being a psychiatric nurse. 

Exactly. The withdrawal is rooooough from what I've heard.

BrckNoHitBk -
Pat Giles -
zackthewop - Ive taken a lot of pain meds and honestly tramadol just feels like Im taking ibuprofen.

Oddly enough I have a bottle of tramadol. Took about 10 of them. Didn't have any symptoms. Actually didn't do anything for me at all. No withdrawals. Just a shitty useless pill, unlike aleve.

Tramadol isn't an opiate. Weirdly, and this is the truth, they don't know how it works and it doesn't work the same for everyone. It's kind of like taking an SSRI and an opiate. It has opiate qualities but is certainly not an opiate. There is concern about addiction for some and others it has absolutely no effect. That it's not a true opiate is probably what keeps off the banned list. The Devil's Lettuce being on the list is just retarded though.

I got prescribed tramadol after shoulder surgery it really fucked me up don't know how you could do anything requiring fine motor skills.

ValeTudo 1 -
ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs -

Sit down ignorant man

Ignorant how?

tramadol is like ibuprofen its dog shit...does nothing to u

trobinson21 -
Humphrey -
McSurly - Its not opiate based, its a synthetic drug with similar side effects but technically not habit forming.

i was told that lie about it not being habit forming too.

that's 100% bullshit, and i can also firmly say it can get you high just like any pain med does. it's slightly different but very similar

it can destroy lives, and there are MANY forums discussing how easy it is to get addicted, mostly because of doctors prescribing it telling people it's not addictive

If your life is destroyed by Tramadol you were probably well on your way to personal self destruction without it.

This. 

Its not heroin or cocaine or 80mg OxyContin or Opana. 

If you can wreck your life on Tramadol you're like a guy who becomes a gutter bum off drinking wine coolers. 

I took it with Xanax and heroin and it works quite well.

Half the chics working at veterinary clinics abuse the shit out that drug  

Pat Giles -
BrckNoHitBk -
Pat Giles -

Oddly enough I have a bottle of tramadol. Took about 10 of them. Didn't have any symptoms. Actually didn't do anything for me at all. No withdrawals. Just a shitty useless pill, unlike aleve.
lol this. i have a crazy fucked up back and have tried everything. tramadol has very little effect on me.

MMA MELEE - tramadol is like ibuprofen its dog shit...does nothing to u
Some guy is gonna tell you that you don't know what you're talking about.

Unclemac1 -

I dunno man. I was on it heavy for a couple years and had zero issues. I've read all the forums and papers and it's always seemed nuts to me and way overblown.
For reference- I was on oxy for two months, was definitely physically addicted. Kicked cold turkey and I was in hell. Full on withdrawals. Felt like I was going crazy, dope sick beyond anything I'd ever imagined.
So I do know what it's like. That's actually the reason I looked up so much about tramadol, I was afraid of going through that again.

Told my doc I was gonna quit, cold turkey again. He wanted to ween me off but I tend to do shit the hard way. Had some still on hand in case I got too sick (did the same when I kicked oxy). Never needed them. I had pain again that was intense only because I hadn't really felt it for a few years, but zero withdrawal symptoms. None, even after 2 years of heavy use.

Every one is different, but I honestly believe 99% of these people have an emotional attachment/addiction, not a physical one.