Trampolines. LOL!

NorthernHospitality - 

You start to suspect that maybe these things are intended for children and not you.

this one almost brings me to tears.  love it!

NorthernHospitality - 

But it's too late because now you're bruised, broken, and probably getting mounted by a Golden Retriever.

LMFAO! That dog wasted no time

NorthernHospitality - 

That went terribly, but what if you get a friend to join you? That way you can split the ambulance ride.

He literally falls further and more awkwardly than if he had just jumped off the roof.

NorthernHospitality - 

You start to suspect that maybe these things are intended for children and not you.

These are great Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - 
NorthernHospitality - 

This still fucking kills me.

I am crying laughing at these! The guy that comes out of his shorts is one of those things that I will think about weeks from now and start laughing in an inappropriate place. Phone Post 3.0

Awe, I was hoping for a gif of you jumping on a trampoline. I guess the lulz will do....for now

NorthernHospitality -

. Don't worry though, the next time it storms that circle of death is going to be someone else's problem.

Hahahaha fuckin tumbleweed wanna be mother fucker Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post

Pablo Duke - 
NorthernHospitality -

Maybe you could turn it into something sexy? Nope. Not at all.

LoL

...still sexy Phone Post 3.0

The only way this wouldn't be sexy is if she fired off a turd on inpact.  

In Phone Post 3.0

Burt Reynoldz - 
Pablo Duke - 
NorthernHospitality -

Maybe you could turn it into something sexy? Nope. Not at all.

LoL

...still sexy Phone Post 3.0

The only way this wouldn't be sexy is if she fired off a turd on inpact.  

"The only way this would be more sexy. . ."

fixed your post.

Jack Carter -

He died dude. Not cool. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -
NorthernHospitality - 

this one almost brings me to tears.  love it!

I've been waiting for almost a year for someone to shop Hulk Hogan's head onto that lady. Leg drop FTW. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality - 

reminds me of hunt vs wanderlei

Fuck trampolines. Had one growing up, and while they were a lot of fun they're dangerous as fuck! Almost broke my neck trying to do backflips, not really sure how I didn't as I landed straight down on my head. Never really looked at mine the same after that. Great thread though, keep the gifs coming!

Jack Carter -

Ummm story behind this? Phone Post 3.0