Jack Carter -

Ummm story behind this? Phone Post 3.0

Dude fucked his shit up

I'm guessing he's in a wheelchair now Phone Post 3.0

I haven't laughed so hard in a while!!! VU Phone Post 3.0

Bad Monkey -
Jack Carter - 
NorthernHospitality - 

You start to suspect that maybe these things are intended for children and not you.

This still fucking kills me.

Wtf was this woman attempting here? Phone Post 3.0

I read thta the kid chipped (what's that?) a few plates, but quickly healed and is back to normal.

They used to be called jumpolines until your mom stepped on one. Sorry, never really had a place to use that joke. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality -

For some reason you assume you can just do a flip even though you've never actually attempted one.

Does she have a drink in her hand? Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

hangnail - They used to be called jumpolines until your mom stepped on one. Sorry, never really had a place to use that joke. Phone Post 3.0
I've never heard that. Phone Post 3.0

That is some hilarious shit. Phone Post 3.0

Remember "The Man Show" that ended every episode with ladies jumping trampolines. I painted my shower walls many times to those images.

http://www.hulu.com/the-man-show

duckhuntgangsta -
Jack Carter -

He died dude. Not cool. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously? Sucks if true. Phone Post 3.0

hangnail - They used to be called jumpolines until your mom stepped on one. Sorry, never really had a place to use that joke. Phone Post 3.0
Lolololol! Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

LMAO @ the dog seizing the moment!
Even that guy's legs spazzed out in panic!

Jack Carter -

Bah gawd he's broken in half! Phone Post 3.0

I lol'd hard at these.

My cousin had a trampoline, we used to fuck ourselves up on that all the time. Worst pain ever was thinking you can just jump off shit and bounce. I kicked myself in the back of the head many times. Phone Post 3.0

That story was beautiful... Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality -

Maybe you could turn it into something sexy? Nope. Not at all.

Holy fuck I'm dying with laughter. The images are all great but the narrative from the OP is fucking priceless. VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality - 

You start to suspect that maybe these things are intended for children and not you.

She looks really relaxed in the air like she has no doubts this is going to work out.

NorthernHospitality -

. Don't worry though, the next time it storms that circle of death is going to be someone else's problem.

After a pretty good wind storm a few months ago. Our trampoline just kinda disappeared.. we went to bed. It was in the back yard. Woke up. Empty backyard. Our yard is closed in by the house on one side, a 4 foot fence on the other side. And 7 foot fences on the other two sides. Still haven't figured out where the trampoline ended up Phone Post 3.0