Trans Activist Lauded By The NYT Charged With 16 Felonies For Rape & Sexual Abuse Of A Child!

OG Leftists hate that he was caught!

11 Likes

Yikes

1 Like

There really is no reason for this thing to be alive anymore

28 Likes

41 Likes

Shocker…

8 Likes

This…

2 Likes

Jesus dude, we don’t need details!!!

Ohhhhh, i get it now, sorry

5 Likes

This is prolly pretty close. WTF were the parents thinking giving him access to their kid.

1 Like

3 Likes

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

It is almost liked predators look for the easiest route to obtain power and since intersectional feminism has commoditized victimhood based on gender and race, they have an easy path.

12 Likes

It is almost like that! ^

18 Likes

Tweeido imo

2 Likes

Tell me that person is not mentally deranged. And that alone is not the problem I have, it’s the idea that the left wants them involved with our kids and brainwash them from a young age to be like these nutjobs.

8 Likes

This is the left

Le Shat

9 Likes

Had a friend named Josh Randell… He got in a fight and bit this guys nuts and went to jail. lol. Don’t be Josh Randell….

2 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

Without getting into why they do it feelings/mental I can’t understand how they are ok with being such an ugly version of the gender they want to be a part of. Seems like that should persuade some of them away from it and just be gay.

I think it’s safe to assume that almost everyone who identifies as trans these days has a certain % of pedo in them. Whether they act on it is another story.

4 Likes