Trans Activist Lauded By The NYT Charged With 16 Felonies For Rape & Sexual Abuse Of A Child!

Being gay now doesn’t garner enough attention, its old news…faggoon!

2 Likes

Is that @theraskal? What did you do @theraskal?

2 Likes

ALL of them are pedos… there’s no limit to their derangement and depravity… hurting children is these monsters greatest pleasure… as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside.

4 Likes

I’m guessing there’s a huge group here born in the 80’s. I was and fuck I feel so damn lucky to have grown up then and through the 90’s. The Golden Age as far as I’m concerned. I feel really bad for kids these days.

9 Likes

Hopefully she is sent to a women’s prison and get a bunch of ladies pregnant so tax payers can pay for that too

3 Likes

Fuckin lol!!

4 Likes

WlX8K4FMwtfqY6KVcPT567azNml-iPqBZzoEEup56Kc

1 Like

What does this mean?

4 Likes

Ive read that a few times and have no f’n clue

5 Likes

I think it means I wild each it.

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the right wing death squads to start eliminating these freaks of nature

2 Likes

I think it’s an innuendo about fucking kids. Similar to how ‘if there is grass on the green, I am playing through’ is an innuendo about fucking post-pubescent teenage girls. Except in this case, it makes no mention of pubic hair, so I assume it’s about PRE-pubescent kids.

1 Like

The pins are dicks, Steve gets it.

One day people will realize trannies are mentally ill pedos.

1 Like

Of course. It’s what they do.

The degenerate alphabet groups are filled with traumatized psychos. Yet, these stupid leftists defend them with reckless abandon and attack/dox anyone who doesn’t go along with their fucking stupidity.

1 Like

Yes - we all deserve dignity…
…well, everyone except for the boy(s) that evil fuck raped. But whatever - amiright?

1 Like

White women love to stand with these freaks. if it weren’t for retarded white bitches these pedo freaks would be relegated back to the sewers.

2 Likes

Did you see what those boys were wearing?

1 Like