TransAsia flight crashed into river!

This video is pretty nuts.

https://news.vice.com/article/video-shows-transasia-flight-crashing-into-river-killing-at-least-16

Blue please. Phone Post 3.0

Someone should have posted that sooner!!!!!

Oh wait...

Goddammit!!! That's like the 5th plane since yesterday! :( Phone Post 3.0

You can't blame the OP. There's no search function on the app. Because, you know, why would anyone need that incredibly simple, yet very useful, functionality for an app that they charge $$ for, right?? Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - You can't blame the OP. There's no search function on the app. Because, you know, why would anyone need that incredibly simple, yet very useful, functionality for an app that they charge $$ for, right?? Phone Post 3.0
Whoops sorry brethren, I scrolled through teh app to see if there was any posts. Knew it was too good to be true. Phone Post 3.0

If it makes you feel any better OP this is the first I've seen of this crazy shit and it's much appreciated brother.  Have a VU on me.

we still love you OP

OP cant really be blamed. I forgive him

I know it shouldn't be funny but I'm lmao at that pic

Mutant -
pfsjkd - You can't blame the OP. There's no search function on the app. Because, you know, why would anyone need that incredibly simple, yet very useful, functionality for an app that they charge $$ for, right?? Phone Post 3.0
Right because something like a plane crash with video that happened yesterday wouldn't already be posted. You don't need a search function for common sense. Phone Post 3.0
Irrelevance. Phone Post 3.0

Mutant - 
pfsjkd -
Mutant -
Right because something like a plane crash with video that happened yesterday wouldn't already be posted. You don't need a search function for common sense. Phone Post 3.0
Irrelevance. Phone Post 3.0
Common sense is very relevant Phone Post 3.0

He did the best search he could do on the ridiculous app.

Still irrelevant.

I appreciate all teh support during this difficult time. Phone Post 3.0