TransFems:biology imaginary

No, Trans Women Are NOT ‘Biologically Male’

February 10, 2017 by Riley J. Dennis

“Yes, trans women are women, but they’re still biologically male.”

Ever thought or said something like this? You might even have good intentions by stating what you think is a simple fact – after all, gender is a social construct, while sex is biological, right?

Actually, this “simple fact” of trans women being “biologically male” is inaccurate – and this misrepresentation of the truth is being used to justify some pretty hateful things.

So if you really want the facts, and to follow through on your good intentions by being a good ally, check out Riley J. Dennis’ explanation of why trans women are not biologically male.

With Love,
The Editors at Everyday Feminism

https://web.archive.org/web/20170212063538/http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/trans-women-not-biologically-male/

I'd be more surprised if many scifi writers hadn't already predicted this dystopian phenomena already.

If it has a pole between its legs it's a male if there is hole then it's female. I don't need new age scientific rhetoric to displace what everyone was taught in elementary school. Stop trying to complicate shit. It's a dude who wants to dress up like a woman. Sorry it doesn't exactly fit today's societal norms. Maybe in 100 yrs we all will be one ginormous hive minded like humans where none of this even matters. For now it's a dude, stop being stupid

CuddleBug -

I'd be more surprised if many scifi writers hadn't already predicted this dystopian phenomena already.

Trannies the final frontier

Why aim for a target when you can just paint a bullseye around whatever you hit?

Don't need to read anything, if you're born with a penis, you're a man. If you're born without a penis, you're a woman.

That isn't hate, by all means live as a man when you were born a woman, and ask your friends and family to refer to you as one and treat you as one, no problem. Hell, I made a point of referring to Fallon Fox as her on these boards, no problem.

But walk into a male public toilet, send your daughter to Scouts? Then there's a big fucking problem. It's your choice to live how you want to, stop forcing that your choice upon others who may not share your view 

Dreville79 -

Don't need to read anything, if you're born with a penis, you're a man. If you're born without a penis, you're a woman.

That isn't hate, by all means live as a man when you were born a woman, and ask your friends and family to refer to you as one and treat you as one, no problem. Hell, I made a point of referring to Fallon Fox as her on these boards, no problem.

But walk into a male public toilet, send your daughter to Scouts? Then there's a big fucking problem. It's your choice to live how you want to, stop forcing that your choice upon others who may not share your view 

Exactly

toelocku -
CuddleBug -

Going where no man has gone before 

Dreville79 -

Why should men and woman have seperate facilities?

FedorFan5000 - 
Dreville79 -

Because nobody wants you pervin' on their wife/daughter/sister in the locker room

FedorFan5000 - 
toelocku -
CuddleBug -

lol

FedorFan5000 -
toelocku -
CuddleBug -

'Man'?

How dare u ze.

Beninger -
FedorFan5000 - 
Dreville79 -

Because nobody wants you pervin' on their wife/daughter/sister in the locker room

Should that same logic apply to gays? Shouldn't they go to opposite sex facilities ? 

toelocku -
FedorFan5000 -
toelocku -
CuddleBug -

'Man'?

How dare u ze.

It's a full time job keeping up with this shit

what are chromosomes anyway

McBottery -

what are chromosomes anyway

Other cultures have Trans and gender fluidity. Why shouldn't we?

FedorFan5000 - 
Beninger -
FedorFan5000 - 
Dreville79 -

Should that same logic apply to gays? Shouldn't they go to opposite sex facilities ? 

Nobody cares about lesbians only the creepers trying to get some sort of rights to a ladies changing room

There was a trans gender "man" in the bathroom at the gym on Saturday. "He" was washing "his" hands two sinks over from me. As we were washing our hands an old black guy came out of the shower balls naked and stood at the sink in between us and started applying shaving cream. "He" looked so offended. It was so God damn funny to me. Welcome to the world of using the men's room.

Aaron X -

There was a trans gender "man" in the bathroom at the gym on Saturday. "He" was washing "his" hands two sinks over from me. As we were washing our hands an old black guy came out of the shower balls naked and stood at the sink in between us and started applying shaving cream. "He" looked so offended. It was so God damn funny to me. Welcome to the world of using the men's room.

Lol that's hilarious