Transferred to the United States Space Force

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

Cool deal, OP. How far you gonna have to move?

If he lucky, passed the Karman line.

ksacs revenge - 
deepu -
Str8shooter04 -

About 160 km above earth haha

Badass if serious!  Hell badass even if not.  Space Force sounds awesome.

I think a lot of people don't realize that the space force is just a reorganization of the air force. Take some of the air force and call them the space force, and suddenly people are in awe.

I can't speak for the Army, but Navy/USMC have had their own "Space" division that got folded into it too I'm sure. I did my reserve time with them from 07-11 at Little Creek in Va Beach. 

Military "Space" has been around for decades. This is like the Air Force separating from the Army Air Corps after WW2. 

People outside of the military don't have a true appreciation of how mundane it is 99% of the time. 

My coolest moiment was walking into a brief and the "Diaper Guy" was there. As the lowest ranking guy there, I just STFU and tried to be as invisble as possible (not much). It was funny how many people didn't know who was after the shit that happened because of him. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0HjNoExpdk

DaveFu - 
ksacs revenge - 
deepu -
Str8shooter04 -

About 160 km above earth haha

Badass if serious!  Hell badass even if not.  Space Force sounds awesome.

I think a lot of people don't realize that the space force is just a reorganization of the air force. Take some of the air force and call them the space force, and suddenly people are in awe.

I can't speak for the Army, but Navy/USMC have had their own "Space" division that got folded into it too I'm sure. I did my reserve time with them from 07-11 at Little Creek in Va Beach. 

Military "Space" has been around for decades. This is like the Air Force separating from the Army Air Corps after WW2. 

People outside of the military don't have a true appreciation of how mundane it is 99% of the time. 

Good info, but as a nerdy civilian who was once a kid who wanted to be an astronaut, Space Force is still badass.  

I saw Canadian military all the time down here. 

The camoflauge hockey jerseys gave them away. 

I can confirm the lovers of moosecawk on west coast space base too.
Some Australians too…whats a good derogatory slang for the boys down under? Convicts?