Transformers3 already $400M Worldwide

Biggest July 4th blah blah blah. Whatever you think of them they're a juggernaught. Which makes a fourth movie pretty much a sure thing.

I saw it with the Gang of Nephews and liked it about 6 times more than TF2. So it was mediocre. But my standards are such that mediocre is fine with me for these kinds of movies.

Without spoiling anything we couldn't already predict ourselves, the setup is there. Think we'll FINALLY see Unicron when TF4 comes out in 2013?

Proof the movie going public has no fucking taste.

ick.

Sad. 

The trailer looked pretty decent and I read some reviews saying it was pretty good.  Welll all I know is I will never get those 3 hours back.  They included way too much shit to appease the young kids that they screwed it up.   The action sequences are ok but still what a steaming pile of shit.

It was 10X better than Transformers 2 though.

BigWilliam - Proof the movie going public has no fucking taste.

+1

I don't know what those things in the movie are, but they're not the real transformers I grew up with.

I have to admit, I despised the first two Transformers, but was thoroughly entertained by this one. Yes the plot was crap, yes, the acting was worst, but you take it for what it is, a virtual roller-coaster ride, and it was fun. As far as the action scenes, they were top notch. It was what Battle:LA should have been as far as special effects and action.

They didn't hold back, they didn't play it safe, and I appreciate that.

If you haven't seen it yet, go see it and appreciate it for what it is, not what you think it should be, and you will have fun.

BigWilliam - Proof the movie going public has no fucking taste.

It is a movie based on a franchise that's been around as long as Star Wars. Without a doubt, people are going to see it because they grew up with it.

I liked the movie!  Thought it was best of the three!  Optimus was a BOSS and the FX were off the fuckin' hook!

The very last exchange at the end between Optimus and Megatron was EXTREMELY satisfying. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie, but it was legitimately bad ass.

A group of what, 7-8 autobots took out an army of decepticons and with Megatron in it? wtf..its mega-fukin-tron man!

You don't take out Megatron and its armies with a team of 7autobots!

Someone explain why the Decepticons had to go to Chicago to activate the pillars instead of doing it in Washington DC where they were?

Was the movie full of crude humor like the previous two (robot balls and peeing)?  I hate how Hollywood feels the need to insult the viewer with juvenile antics in some attempt to make more appealing to kids and teenagers.

east -  Was the movie full of crude humor like the previous two (robot balls and peeing)?  I hate how Hollywood feels the need to insult the viewer with juvenile antics in some attempt to make more appealing to kids and teenagers.

Of course there was a scene like that.  Here's a description of the scene:

As Sam goes about his job, Jerry Wang (Ken Jeung from The Hangover and other movies) stalks Sam -- and it's not clear why, though it's implied Wang might have a crush on Sam. When Sam goes to the bathroom, Wang burts into the stall with Sam and the two have an uncomfortable bit where several gay jokes are made, with Wang calling himself "Deep Wang" and trying to explain he's making a 'Deep Throat" Watergate/conspiracy reference. Wang claims he has the secret intel on what the Decepticons are really up to and then drops his pants very close to Sam's face; Wang has hidden drawings and notes in a roll of papers that he kept inserted in his underwear so the Decepticons would never find it. He gives this to Sam by jamming it very close to Sam's face -- in a moment that's designed to make the audience groan and wince. Sam takes the papers from Wang, just as Bruce comes into the bathroom and notes the commotion going on in the stall. Wang then leaves the stall with his pants down and approaches Bruce and stares him down in a macho contest; normally Bruce is the alpha male in a room, but Wang clearly bests him. Sam leaves the stall also and it looks like Wang and Sam were doing something sexual in the bathroom together, but Bruce does not say anything about it.

it wasn't that awful like the critics made it seem, they did their best to slander the film yet the general public loved it and gave it 5 stars. a 4th and 5th film are going to happen and it'll break more records.

BJJkilla - it wasn't that awful like the critics made it seem, they did their best to slander the film yet the general public loved it and gave it 5 stars. a 4th and 5th film are going to happen and it'll break more records.

The general public gave it 5 stars?  I don't think so.....  A lot of people saw it, true, but I haven't heard, read or seen anyone saw this 3rd film was anything other than "good" (as it, it was an ok popcorn flick).

As we've seen in the past, some "bad" films can and do make a lot of money.

paw - 
BJJkilla - it wasn't that awful like the critics made it seem, they did their best to slander the film yet the general public loved it and gave it 5 stars. a 4th and 5th film are going to happen and it'll break more records.

The general public gave it 5 stars?  I don't think so.....  A lot of people saw it, true, but I haven't heard, read or seen anyone saw this 3rd film was anything other than "good" (as it, it was an ok popcorn flick).

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transformers_dark_of_the_moon/

it's got a 90% rating by the audience.

Because most of the people who pay to see this crap are morons.

BJJkilla - 
paw - 

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transformers_dark_of_the_moon/

it's got a 90% rating by the audience.

rotten tomatoes =/= critics.  rotten tomatoes = a mob of unknowns