Transgender navy seal?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19315578 Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how to post a link from mobile Phone Post 3.0

I heard the dude stint in ST-6 as well. Fuckin' A, dude can get his wang chopped off, go on a glory hole bender for 15 yrs straight and die so full of AIDs that he looks like the CryptKeeper, and STILL be manlier than 99% of the population.

Yeah you gotta be one tough SOB to be willing to take it in the ass Phone Post 3.0

NastyChase - Yeah you gotta be one tough SOB to be willing to take it in the ass Phone Post 3.0

Personally, I can't imagine anything manlier than taking 2 cocks at once. /nohomo

Before:

meet, kristin, beck,, the, first, transgender, navy, seal,

Now:
http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/article-2335503-1A21BF8C000005DC-667_306x4231.jpg

You reading this shit Taliban? Our trannys are taking you guys out Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper - You reading this shit Taliban? Our trannys are taking you guys out Phone Post 3.0

Bwahahahahahahaha!

If anybody that's willing to die for this country decides they wanna chop off their wang and suck a bag of dicks, they're still a ok in my book. Phone Post 3.0

So is he a she that likes girls now or did he become a she that like dudes? Cause you get those real confused ones sometimes that like to change and then be gay. Phone Post 3.0

Adulterous_Zucchini - 

Pretty remarkable, when you think about it, that this guy regularly calmly breaches rooms containing angry men with AK-47s, yet it took him much of his life to finally come out publically as a woman. Makes you really consider what it takes to tell the world that you're transgendered, doesn't it? Pretty cool story. 

Was just thinking the same thing.

Gotta be rough as hell to come out like that.

So AZ, how did your parents take it when you did?

Vid

I read about this dude last week. He has/had some severe PTSD issues and I wonder how they effect his recent transformation.

Nothing more courageous than dressing up as the opposite sex

That would be the wrong woman for a would-be purse snatcher to target.

Kneeblock -
Adulterous_Zucchini - 

Pretty remarkable, when you think about it, that this guy regularly calmly breaches rooms containing angry men with AK-47s, yet it took him much of his life to finally come out publically as a woman. Makes you really consider what it takes to tell the world that you're transgendered, doesn't it? Pretty cool story. 

Well put.

Sounds more like his weird fantasies got the best of him. This speaks more on how powerful sexual desires can be than anything else.

Imagine how hard it must be for pedos to finally molest a child, fully knowing it may very well be their death sentence.

Lol at praising this garbage Phone Post

HELWIG -

I would be more impressed if he successfully suppressed the desire to b a woman for his entire life... especially in this age Phone Post

Adulterous_Zucchini -
HELWIG - 

Are you being sarcastic? 

Lol he definitely is Phone Post

magine if you didn't know and got into a bar fight on your date LOL

he she would destroy everyone!