Travis Fulton kills himself in county jail

Adios, scumbag

Good riddance, piece of shit.

1 Like

had no clue he was even arrested for this. wtf

Matt serra

1 Like

Miller is an old school G on these forums. Respect.

1 Like

How did they catch him? I’m assuming he ended up being tricked by an undercover or something.

The dude I loaned 5 grand last year after his trailer got destroyed is in that jail. Don’t think I’m getting my 5 back lol.

1 Like

At one time, I really looked up to Travis Fulton. I met and hung out with him at both the UFC’s he fought in like a million years ago. He already had more confirmed fights than anyone back then and he was only like 22. I remember him being a really funny and cool guy to be around. I followed his career pretty closely over the years. More recently, I enjoyed watching his YouTube channel and listening to him tell stories about the Wild West days of MMA/NHB/Vale Tudo.

When news broke that he was facing these charges, I was pretty shocked and disappointed. Then I remembered what people who knew him a lot better than me have said about him through all this time. I guess he was always a fucking scumbag piece of shit. Now he’s a dead scumbag piece of shit. Oh well, the world is free of him.

Thanks for the cool memories and all the fights, Travis. Now burn in hell.

1 Like

Is this code for you having Travis whacked?

He’s a legend? Wtf? Are you high? Smh!

How many other fighters have over 200 pro fights?
He was a scumbag, but yeah, his durability was legendary.

2 Likes

Why the hell do you care? Are you hoping to not get caught too, or what?

1 Like

he has lost to every legit fighter. he was a can crusher…b level fighter. imagine someone like arlovski just fighting nobodies and padding his record. not saying he was a bad fighter…but the guy consistently fought guys with crap records

Agreed. But he fought anybody in front of him, and did it for YEARS. Did you ever see him fight in person? I did, many times.

He was a scumbag, but a heck of a tough fighter.

He was a B level fighter that not defeated a single top guy. He wasnt a hell of a fighter. He was B level in the most shallow division at the beginning of the sport.

Wow…shocked.

his biggest wins of anyone semi known were wes sims , shannon ritch, brad kohler and jonathan ivey. and most of those guys have terrible records. fulton had ko power and can knock out people who have no business in mma…but that list is a list of the top fighters he beat…besides wes sims, that is nothing to brag about if you call yourself a professional fighter. he chose to fight nobodies instead of good fighters. his record would be pretty shitty if he consistantly fought legit people. a huge number of people he has beaten have 0 wins. sucks that his life ended the way it did…but he knew how bad his actions were to do what he did and hang himself

If he only fought guys with winning records he’d probably have the worst record in MMA after Shannon Ritch.

I`m not sticking up for him,but he beat Heath Herring,Joe Riggs and Tommy Sauer

You MIGHT want to refresh your memory. He fought a ton of great fighters back in the day.