travis fultons show 1/17/03?

whoever wrote the afa review forgot to mention mike van meers knees to my tailbone in my gaurd. THAT SHIT HURTS RIGHT NOW! didnt hurt during the fight, (the kick to my face during the toehold attempt did) but it fucking hurts like hell now. kudos to mike for a good fight. i will be working on my cardio from now on for sure.

i was the curly haired guy in mikeys corner and the envy of j. jerome. i came up and congratualated you after the fights in the locker room. sorry i left out the knee to the tailbone bit, did his attempted toe hold hurt any?

j. jerome, when you next see me, try not to blather on about how handsome i am, ok?

Great job out of all the DMEF team. My "project" Echo was awesome, and will only get better!

The next card sounds awesome- should be smoe great fights. I wish I could make it.

Jerome- Let me just tell you, Squirrell had the worst day EVER at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Respect the cyst...

Mr. Johnson will be winning this 4-man tourney! And, best of luck to my boys Vern and Tyrone as well.

naw frog, the toehold didnt. he didnt seem to have the leverage for it. i still had to protect it though. congrats to your team. you guys did real well sat. night.

Way to go danny didn't big poppa call you the high flying youngster at one of your first vfc fights. Not so high flying anymore. I kid kid. No really it was a nice attempt to jump out of the ring...for me to poop on.

""My boy Kendrick" he one of your guys miller. I guess I'm fighting him in the first round. "

kendrick and I used to train together on a daily basis.We no longer train together that often but we are still friends and know how eachother's training is going and I have a pretty good feeling that kendrick will get the tournament win

still considering an appearance clayton?

*envisions clayton fighting and then taking the microphone and doing a rodney dangerfield skit*

if so, break a leg, lol, i kill me.

I'm hoping to be competing,I'll at least make an appearance,and I already broke my leg but it's healing nicely

nonononono, break someone elses leg silly.

Hey Miller - If you get out of there early enough, swing down to the Toad. Schnake is in town and we are going to party it up. Plus its going to be all weird walking into the 'ol lions den after such a long time.

you are going toading jay? what time do you expect to be down there? are you bringing cyst boy?

Yeah, we plan on going toading. The Fighting Jerome will be in tow as usual. We may even bring a few Omaha guys out to throw down. We will probably get there around 9:00 or so. Either way I should be 100% by Friday, ready to break myself down again.

"Hey Miller - If you get out of there early enough, swing down to the Toad. "

Ok,lemme see if I got this right.After I fight in Waterloo you want me to drive to Des Monies and then two and a half hours back home later on that night.I can see if I can talk my transport into it but I doubt she'll be up for it since we are working at 8 the next morning.

That's the spirit Miller!

What kind of info are you looking for Ray?

Travis's event is Friday night at the Cattle Congress Pavilion in Waterloo,Iowa.I don't know the exact time it starts but if you show up around 7pm you should be there on time.

Where are you located out of?I can pass this info on to Travis.

I got armbared early, hope for a rematch.