Trayvon Martin to receive degree posthumously

http://nypost.com/2017/05/05/trayvon-martin-to-receive-degree-posthumously/

Trayvon Martin to receive degree posthumously

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. — A university will award Trayvon Martin a posthumous Bachelor of Science Degree in aviation five years after the black teenager was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer in a central Florida neighborhood.

An announcement on Florida Memorial University’s official Facebook page says Martin’s parents, Sabrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, will accept the degree during a May 13 commencement ceremony. Fulton graduated from the Miami Gardens university and, along with Tracy Martin, co-founded the Trayvon Martin Foundation.

The university’s statement says it will honor the steps Martin, who was 17 when he died in 2012, took toward becoming a pilot.

George Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense as the teen returned to his father’s home after a trip to a convenience store. A jury acquitted Zimmerman of second-degree murder in 2013.

Degree in Aviation because he liked to fly high.

LOL at the pic

Akkadian88 -

The world is a better place without him in it. 

Besides beat the shit out of Zimmerman, what did he do to deserve to be talked about like he was scum of the earth

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Akkadian88 -

Besides beat the shit out of Zimmerman, what did he do to deserve to be talked about like he was scum of the earth

How can you overlook the savage beating of another human being?

If Zimmerman did not have a gun or could not use it how would that end?

At the time he was shot, he was suspended from school.

Good to see him finding success in life....I mean death.

eats skittles

Just a virtue-signal form the university to garner more libtard students.

Like, WTF is a dead person going to do with a college degree? Fucking libtards.

Obama should accept for him,he is his son after all.

ausgepicht - Just a virtue-signal form the university to garner more libtard students.

Like, WTF is a dead person going to do with a college degree? Fucking libtards.

bolster statistics

fanat -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Akkadian88 -

How can you overlook the savage beating of another human being?

If Zimmerman did not have a gun or could not use it how would that end?
Probably would have ended with him getting his ass whooped, home going home and putting a steak on his black eye like a man

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Akkadian88 -

Your right. He was a good boy.

Mars, Inc is set to donate $10,000,000 to the University durng the ceremony....

in Skittles.

MicroPenis69 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Akkadian88 -

Love how you guys cast judgement when you only know a fraction of the tale.

Many of us have done something wrong that in the eyes of an other we should "die".

Fact is, Trayvon didn't get as much sympathy due to his skin color...which is even more messed up. Don't sit here and tell me that is not true, or else you're in denial.

Seems pointless

From his wiki page "Martin, who was serving a school suspension, had gone with his father on a visit to his father's fiancée at her townhouse at The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford."

Seems like he was well on his way to a degree. Didn't his family beat the shit out of other family memeber and made threats to them over T-shirts they made and they wanted royalties. 

His dad Barack got an undeserved Nobel peace prize so...

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
MicroPenis69 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Akkadian88 -

Love how you guys cast judgement when you only know a fraction of the tale.

Many of us have done something wrong that in the eyes of an other we should "die".

Fact is, Trayvon didn't get as much sympathy due to his skin color...which is even more messed up. Don't sit here and tell me that is not true, or else you're in denial.

Ha oh Jesus Christ. No, he got way more sympathy and attention because of his skin color. If the Mexican, or wait, white surpremast Zimmerman would have shot another Mexican, you'd have never heard of the case. Or if another black individual would have shot Trayvon, you'd have never heard of it. But since the huge white mean monster shot the poor little black honor student who just wanted to eat his skittles execution style, he got all the attention in the world.

Here is a photo of Trayvon & his mother accepting the diploma: