Tremendous FRAT on Greg Jackson

Every once in a while the MMA world gets covered in detail by an awesome out of space writer, like this http://deadspin.com/how-greg-jackson-is-changing-the-parameters-of-coaching-1494496866

UGCTT_WarHunt - what's frat? i tried to google it but the ebonics translator seems to be down atm. ufmmn?
Fuck reading all that Phone Post 3.0

^ was wondering the same thing...

K.C. MacPherson Fan - 
UGCTT_WarHunt - what's frat? i tried to google it but the ebonics translator seems to be down atm. ufmmn?

Not true.

It stands for Fine Read And Thanks!

You noobs don't even know what FRAT means?

It means Fucking Raging Anal Torture.

What the FRAT is everyone talkin' about here??? Phone Post 3.0

You guys are all wrong.
It's Free Reach Around Training

Sub for frat ;) Phone Post 3.0

And I think it means "females ready and topless". Phone Post 3.0

great piece

Fuckin Rong Ass Thread.

Very interesting piece. Took forever to read but well worth it! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
K.C. MacPherson Fan - 

Not true.

It stands for Fine Read And Thanks!

. Phone Post 3.0

Read the whole thing in one sitting. Very creative and introspective piece about coaching and being coached. So many genuinely interesting glimpses into the fighters' mental state. All in all a truly excellent article! Phone Post 3.0

Good look into Greg Jackson's phiosophies and thought process.  Would be an educational read for the people who say he makes pointfighters and boring gameplans, but they're the ones who won't read it because it looks long and boring.

JoeHurley - 

Good look into Greg Jackson's phiosophies and thought process.  Would be an educational read for the people who say he makes pointfighters and boring gameplans, but they're the ones who won't read it because it looks long and boring.

^ So true! HAHA!

Excellent Article. He's my favorite coach.

"You don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training".

Great read. Phone Post 3.0

There are few questions for the fighters, and the highlight of the event comes when an asshole poses this question to a somewhat unhealthy-looking Dana White: "Dana, with everything, all the moving facets of the UFC and everything, all the moving pieces and brands and assets, how do you manage your stress?"

Jackson is explaining this on a concourse overlooking the court, standing beneath the banner recognizing Jerry Krause's many contributions to the great Bulls teams of the 1990s, when an asshole—possibly the same guy who asked White about his stress levels—emerges from nowhere to interrupt our conversation.

"Hey," he asks, in a supercilious tone. "Do you know where to find Greg?"

"Greg who?" asks Jackson.

"Greg Jackson."

"Oh, I think he left," says Jackson.

"Alright," says the asshole, pleased with his own importance. "We were supposed to do an interview. I'll catch him tomorrow."

best part

His assistant sounds like a total b**** Phone Post 3.0