Coming to CNN or MSNBC in 6 months.

4 Likes

True, probably looking for someone to take over Lemons spot

6 Likes

The left cant funny.

9 Likes

He’s just not funny.

And it’s not just his writers.

Occasionally, they’d write a funny line or two. But he’d always butcher it with his dull personality and ridiculous accent that can only be described as being from absolutely fucking nowhere.

6 Likes

This is probably the end of CC right? They really have no originals left. All their originals have moved to streaming. I don’t know if any other originals they had. They cancelled their best show drunk history for some reason.

1 Like

He’s such a retard he’ll probably end up in a high position in the democratic party in 2-3 years.

3 Likes

He is the comedic equivalent to this.

11 Likes

That guy tried so fucking hard to be funny. Tried to eat all of the low hanging fruit jokes…

Failed over and over and over.

Ive never heeard him say anything funny

4 Likes

Noah is the George Lazenby of daily show hosts.

1 Like

As much was we shit on John Oliver, and as much as I disagree on 75% of his pieces, he actually came out the best of all the old daily show guys.

Not getting daily show and being able to do long form pieces on subjects because he only has one show a week to focus on those things make him stand out and actually come of across a more informed journalist than any of the daily guys on all msm.

He’s not just filling cheap bits day after day, he’s doing deep dives, agree or disagree with him. You just don’t see it anymore. I want to punch him in the face constantly but respect what he is doing.

3 Likes

Politics aside, he has never said anything that even made me crack a smile. I watched a patton oswalt show the other day and i think he is a head-in-the-sand libtard, but he’s fucking funny.

3 Likes

I don’t believe he is heterosexual.

Don’t care about him but he did do a pretty good Trump impression

He had his moments, but he was a massive downgrade. The way guys like him and Colbert handled COVID just turned me off.

1 Like

His last laugh? When was the first one?

2 Likes

Good.

–Get Lilly Singh in there ASAP! Show 'em what funny is.

1 Like

Get Trump to host the Daily Show!!!