Trey Houston's Next Fight

Let me just say i am a huge fan of Trey's and want him to fight at the highest level however as an even bigger fan of MMA i want to see him fight the level fighters that he is at.   Here is an interesting stat.....if you take all of his opponents most recent 4 fights they are a combined 5-28. That are not the fights a title holder should be taking. I would love to see his next fight against someone like Jake Roshalt or one of the other bigger named former UFC guys that are fighting regionally now.  Who else is out there???

I think the trey houston v josh bryant fight has to be made Phone Post

I don't know... Trey is a pretty talented guy but I'm not sure he's ready to face Josh just yet. Phone Post

How dare you question Apollo's mismatchmaking style?

I think Houston vs Bryant would be a great matchup. Phone Post

Bryant or Harris Phone Post

Harris is signed with dream and i dont think he is ready for bryant as well i like trey but josh will be back in the ufc or bellator even Phone Post

Maybe ryan mcclain that would be a big step up Phone Post

How about Ryan Mccurdy or Cortez Coleman. Phone Post

I forgot Gerald is signed with Dream. Phone Post

Mike,any word on your suspension for the no show getting lifted?

Trey already has much bigger options available to him.  Everybody wants him. We will have some news on what's next soon, but one thing is certain...... "THAT JUST HAPPENED!"

It gets lifted 4/21/12.

Jc is booked for kotc dec 17 and will be available for bookings at the end of feb, and beginning of may. Any ideas on dates in those time frames? Phone Post

Thought every1 should read Andrew Toddhunters FB status rt now!! He is basically calling Trey a pussy and saying he is gonna take the belt if Trey would be man enough to take the fight.

Todhunter is a very talented guy, but haven't all his fights been amateur? Does he want his first pro fight to be a title fight? Phone Post

He is very good I agree I just think he needs to have 1or 2 pro fights before he gets chance vs Trey. I think Trey is a beast

XtremeFightEntertainment -  Trey already has much bigger options available to him.  Everybody wants him. We will have some news on what's next soon, but one thing is certain...... "THAT JUST HAPPENED!"

Trey has been approached by Jon "bones" jones' Management team. Looks like he will be in the UFC very soon. DAC and His current management tried to keep it from him for a bit. However Lou was finally able to talk to Trey. DAC told his current Management he would offer a 3 fight 5k + 5k deal, but he wasn't going to waste anymore time with him if he was going to "jump ship" at first pop.

Kaizer Sose -
XtremeFightEntertainment -  Trey already has much bigger options available to him.  Everybody wants him. We will have some news on what's next soon, but one thing is certain...... "THAT JUST HAPPENED!"

Trey has been approached by Jon "bones" jones' Management team. Looks like he will be in the UFC very soon. DAC and His current management tried to keep it from him for a bit. However Lou was finally able to talk to Trey. DAC told his current Management he would offer a 3 fight 5k + 5k deal, but he wasn't going to waste anymore time with him if he was going to "jump ship" at first pop.

Hmmmmmm Phone Post

He may want to step up his level of competition If that is the case. The level of competition he's faced has insured a perfect record and a shot at getting there but won't prepare him to stay there. Phone Post

I think he needs to fight a tough 185 ammy with a winning record before going pro. He has fought 1 guy and rest are all like 0-2,1-2 no wonder he is 6-0