TreyArch and I.W should bundle past COD titles....

for Next Gen.

Don't get me wrong, I love the advancements and that these guys are trying to break ground but I miss the "old" days.

TreyArch could put out a Next Gen Bubdle version of WAW, BO and BO2 and I would straight geek out for months and months.

I.W could do the same with MW, MW2, and MW3 as well. I didn't like MW3 but I'd still get it for the other 2.

Some of the best times I've had online with buddies have came from MW-BO2.

Ahhhhh, a guy can wish right? hahaha Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't agree more. I just had a similar conversation with a guy last night (while spooning). Phone Post 3.0

WAW was such an awesome game. They should totally re release it Phone Post 3.0

Or give you all prior maps with each new release. Phone Post 3.0

ceiling_cat - WAW was such an awesome game. They should totally re release it Phone Post 3.0

I came here to disagree since I've played every COC since 2 launched with 360 and they're all practically the same. Generally don't see a need to buy like 8 nearly identical games with little variation that I've played to death already.

BUT...maybe just WAW. I actually do miss that one, lol. Especially the gore....love blowing someone's head or legs off with my CQB overkill shotgun with bayonette, lol. Also the first/best zombie maps before it got over complicated and tedious, IMO. Oh and flame throwers. And 4 player coop campaign,even competitively scored if you wanted.

That one was great.

MW and MW2 should absolutely be paired up those 2 were best games in series

ceiling_cat - WAW was such an awesome game. They should totally re release it Phone Post 3.0
GIB FACTOR FTW!!!! I agree, it was by far my favorite COD and really wish they would get back to the style of that game. Phone Post 3.0

Rouseys mole - Cod 2 and WAW where the 2 best games I've ever played. Phone Post 3.0
Cod 1 Base Assault, bro! Phone Post 3.0

black ops is my favourite, i don't care what any of you sluts say.

WAW and BO are my favs from TreyArch.

The first 2 months of MW2 was awesome as well.

Not a fan of Mw2, Ghost or BO2 really. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - black ops is my favourite, i don't care what any of you sluts say.
The story in black ops 1 is my fav. Bo2 was my fav online game. Phone Post 3.0