Tri-State MMA Training League

Dear friends,

I'd like to introduce the Tri-State Area MMA training league. This would be an opportunity for anyone interested in getting some people to work out with and maybe even getting some cross training to get together in a friendly environment that will be surpervised and safe. At this time, both Steve Koepfer of the American Sambo Association and myself have agreed to help out as supervisors and to give advice.

THIS WOULD NOT BE A COMPETITION. This would be one or two Sundays a month that we could get together and work under different sets of rules. The coaches can provide advice, the students can exchange ideas, and we can all grow together. Please, no egos. This is for EVERYONE's development.

At this time, I would like to offer my gym, at 336 W 37th Street for this purpose. We'd begin in January. It will be free to members of

NYKK Gym

New York Combat Sambo

San Da Training Systems

American Sambo Association

For reasons of insurance, $2 per session or $10 for the YEAR will be charged of those who are not members of the above.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, concerns, etc, feel free to email me at lkfmdc@att.net

Thanks so much

David Ross

ttt