Tribute for the Troops thread

Ziggler can do no wrong. He's creepin around the apron hard right now.

Also this was taped before TLC right? No AJ in Zig's corner.

lol what a cheap way to get Sheamus a win over Show

Just automatically muted my TV when Flo-rida came on. I cannot withstand such a brutal assault on my ears.

othree -

Also this was taped before TLC right? No AJ in Zig's corner.

yes.. guess cole/jbl reading their pre-determined scripts. Phone Post

othree -

Just automatically muted my TV when Flo-rida came on. I cannot withstand such a brutal assault on my ears.

Flo rida was loud as shit and my 4 yr old still fell asleep at the show. Phone Post

Man, one thing I've always hated about WWE logic is faces getting over by using bully heel tactics. Sickening shit.

just noticed that my Slammy votes didnt count.. cuz cole just mentioned ryback hashtag of yr winner.. lol rigged voting!! doh.. Phone Post

Good god, Kid Rock now?!? I'm about ready to stab my eardrums with a pencil and end this madness

armbarheelhook - just noticed that my Slammy votes didnt count.. cuz cole just mentioned ryback hashtag of yr winner.. lol rigged voting!! doh.. Phone Post

They had to do some voice overs. JBL were talking about how nice it was for orton to wrestle tonight even though he has a separated shoulder. Phone Post

bigironmike79 - 
armbarheelhook - just noticed that my Slammy votes didnt count.. cuz cole just mentioned ryback hashtag of yr winner.. lol rigged voting!! doh.. Phone Post

They had to do some voice overs. JBL were talking about how nice it was for orton to wrestle tonight even though he has a separated shoulder. Phone Post

Yeah, they did a half decent job of cleaning up commentary for continuity. 

This show seems like crap miz tv up next with the muppets after kid rock

Fml Phone Post

God damn, I feel bad for Miz that he got stuck with the Muppets segment.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS KERMIE...LOL

Ok, LOL. Miz is gonna marry Kermit and Miss Piggy. Sandow's music hits and Kermit shouts "HALLELUJAH" and I instantly got won over. Good job.

Sandow is saving this segment. Some high quality mic work right here considering what he has been given to work with.

Sandow saving it hard. Phone Post

Sandow saves the segment.. lol Phone Post

Sandiw needs a good long run as Ic champ Phone Post

Well. I was just starting to be ok with this segment until Miz knocked Sandow on his ass to defend Piggy's honor. And then Sandow just...laid there. Did nothing in return. WHAT THE FUCK